• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you say the delayed closing was a surprise does that mean the listing didn’t have it and Disney is making them close later because a reservation was discovered? If that happens can you choose to get a refund on your deposit at that point?
Yes, exactly that. The sellers have a vacation planned for May and it wasn't disclosed in the ad. I got the call about the delay at an awkward time (walking into a restaurant with friends) and really couldn't negotiate right then and there. Since I'm not using the points in 2022, I let it go, even though I feel the situation might warrant a small concession on price.

Has anyone used ****************?

I’m hoping this doesn’t get blocked. I’d never heard of them before.

Princesscinderella---$170-$8750-50-BLT-Feb-0/21, 100/22, 50/23- sent 1/31, passed 2/17

Princesscinderella---$170-$4500-25-BLT-Feb-0/21, 50/22, 50/23- sent 1/31, 2/17

I got the closing documents this morning so I assumed that I passed the day before. Cammy at Mason is the best!!
I want a 25 pointer now, I wish we would have started with that instead of 100. The 25 pointer is hard to find with the right UY

I want a 25 pointer now, I wish we would have started with that instead of 100. The 25 pointer is hard to find with the right UY
Definitely hard!! These were twin contracts so I only had to pay one closing cost. I found them on an a newer DVC sales company www.DVCadvantages.com. They definitely don’t have the process down pat yet but they were very nice to work with and Cammy from Mason helped them along the way.

Definitely hard!! These were twin contracts so I only had to pay one closing cost. I found them on an a newer DVC sales company www.DVCadvantages.com. They definitely don’t have the process down pat yet but they were very nice to work with and Cammy from Mason helped them along the way.
Thanks! Another link to add to my DVC bookmark!

I just checked out the site, thanks for sharing the info with us. Do you have to become a member of the site to see more listings, or is the handful on the landing page for listings their whole inventory?

I just checked out the site, thanks for sharing the info with us. Do you have to become a member of the site to see more listings, or is the handful on the landing page for listings their whole inventory?
No I didn’t become a member to buy. I think it’s because they just started they don’t have a lot of listings.

We put an offer in for SSR for $141 for 110 points. Dec. Year with 190 points this Dec. Went for ROFR review last week and I think we will be fine. Thoughts?

We put an offer in for SSR for $141 for 110 points. Dec. Year with 190 points this Dec. Went for ROFR review last week and I think we will be fine. Thoughts?
I think you should be safe. Please use the link at the very beginning of this thread to create your ROFR contract details to get added to the tracking list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter