• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these contracts passing that were submitted a week or two after mine. Still waiting on a BLT contract submitted on 4/28.
Geez. Any chance broker and title company receive word from DVC and sit on the response because they are backed up on preparing closing docs?

Also, does DVC give estoppel at the same time they pass on ROFR? I believe my contract closing deadline has the clock starting from receipt of estoppel.

Also, does DVC give estoppel at the same time they pass on ROFR? I believe my contract closing deadline has the clock starting from receipt of estoppel.
Yes, they do. There is a certain site that likes to tell you tell you with glee that DVC issued both "in one fell swoop!", but they've been issuing them contemporaneously for several years.

desithedevil---$100-$22616-200-BWV-Dec-322/22, 200/23, 200/24- sent 5/12, passed 5/31

A welcome surprise didn’t expect to hear until next week 😀
Wow! I’m 5/15, not expecting anything until late next week but this gives me hope 🤞 who’s the title company?

JaqGus1620-$135-$15067-100-BCV-Apr-0/22, 200/23, 100/24-sent 5/9, passed 5/31

I am so excited and thankful to everyone on this board who helped make this possible with the valuable info.

Long story short-around 2005ish, we were interested in DVC, but really wanted BCV. At the time SSR was the active resort and I believe required a minimum purchase. Not knowing about the resale market or the subsequent resort $ increases, we declined. BCV was on a wait list and very expensive-so we put DVC out of our mind, but continued to visit WDW. In 2020 we bought direct at SSR-the 125 min. We stayed at BCV with our SSR points and wanted more. This contract came up and was the perfect one for us-smallish points and Apr UY.

Yay!

desithedevil---$100-$22616-200-BWV-Dec-322/22, 200/23, 200/24- sent 5/12, passed 5/31

A welcome surprise didn’t expect to hear until next week 😀
Was doing well at convincing myself to not expect anything until next week, but this is getting my hopes up for my contract sent 5/13.

ETA: It was sent 5/16. My brain was too excited to remember. Back to hoping for next week.

Last edited:

RL827---$135-$14921-100-CCV@WL-Mar-0/22, 200/23, 100/24- sent 5/9

Been lurking here for a year or so when we got our first contract(s) from a killer deal (bought from a family friend… passed ROFR at a way low amount which surprised me)

Have wanted to add on at another resort. Initially had a lower agreed amount but seller had a “change of heart” per broker so I came up some… was an ideal contract and use year! Told my husband it makes me want to buy another and sell some of our BCV points 🙃

Heard from broker today that we passed ROFR. Now waiting on closing docs

RL827---$135-$14921-100-CCV@WL-Mar-0/22, 200/23, 100/24- sent 5/9, passed 5/31

Heard from broker today that we passed ROFR. Now waiting on closing docs

RL827---$135-$14921-100-CCV@WL-Mar-0/22, 200/23, 100/24- sent 5/9, passed 5/31
Congratulations! I've been watching yours to see when it would pass. Our twin contract was sent 6 days after yours, hopefully we'll hear soon.

Hubalorian---$113-$13,270.50-100-AKL-Jun-100/22, 200/23, 100/24- sent 5/9- passed 5/31

Hubalorian---$113-$13,270.50-100-AKL-Jun-100/22, 200/23, 100/24- sent 5/9- passed 5/31

RIP June 2022 points 🪦
My AKL contract was sent on 5/13, so hopefully will hear something next week. This gives me hope :).

Congratulations! I've been watching yours to see when it would pass. Our twin contract was sent 6 days after yours, hopefully we'll hear soon.
Actually, your contracts were a part of a set of triplets that were posted. I put a couple of offers in on the runt of the litter (it only had 190 '23 points vs the other 2 had 200) based on your prices I saw posted here but then the buyer supposedly requested the listing be pulled.

Actually, your contracts were a part of a set of triplets that were posted. I put a couple of offers in on the runt of the litter (it only had 190 '23 points vs the other 2 had 200) based on your prices I saw posted here but then the buyer supposedly requested the listing be pulled.
I was wondering about the third.. I almost put in another offer on the last of the three with plans to list one of our BCV if we got it. Then the next day it was gone

Yes they were triplets. I was wondering if someone bought the third one or if they removed the listing. They were great contracts with double points. We are planning on renting some of our points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter