• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ROFR Thread April to June 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, nothing here yet 🥺 I'm a week behind you though, so you should definitely hear before me!

The two that passed today were approved at 3 weeks (submitted 4/20) so hopefully you'll be hearing soon!! 🤞

It appears we have gone from a 2 week ROFR turn around to 3 weeks. I wonder if that has to do with an influx of contracts being submitted (or so it appears based on these boards!), a smaller number of non-furloughed employees, or both??

I'm thinking both. I was submitted on 4/24 but still haven't heard anything

I'm still seeing the listing for the contract I acquired, on the Fidelity site as "Pending" ! :earboy2:
I wonder how often they purge their site of old contracts?
It's misleading to use the number of listings there as a gauge. Does that happen at all the other resale sites ??

I had a BLT contact that was taken by Disney on March 3 that still shows as ‘sale pending’ on their site.

I think you're good with AKV. 😀. It's still hard waiting. We sent one in on 4/27, but can't close until fall. We own at SSR, we have enough points to rent up to a 1 bedroom now. That's exciting or 2 vacations better yet.

Yup, I have a problem... But we wanted to add some more points and keep dues low, and this was the right balance of price, low dues, and loaded for 2020 UY.

Lorana---$95-$10737-100-SSR-Sep-0/19, 186/20, 100/21- sent 5/11
We got ours from the same seller. You got lucky as our friends put an offer on that one, very similar to what you paid and they refused saying they wouldn't go lower then 100.

We got ours from the same seller. You got lucky as our friends put an offer on that one, very similar to what you paid and they refused saying they wouldn't go lower then 100.
I credit my broker for helping get them to $95 when I said I’d commit if they could meet $95 (I originally asked for $85, and had wanted at least $90). That and I pointed out a couple of other listings elsewhere for $96 that I was looking at instead if they couldn’t meet $95.

andeesings---$100-$30806-300-AKV-Aug-0/18, 0/19, 50/20, 300/21-Seller pays MF '20-Seller pays closing- sent 4/21
PASSED 5/12!!!! With seller paying closing, we’re at less than $98 a point. Happy with that!!! Especially since I’ll just bank those ‘20 points since I’m not sure anyone is gonna let NYers fly anywhere without a quarantine in place for 14 days anyway!

This was us... kkmauch---$99-$28135-270-AKV-Dec-0/18, 170/19, 20/20, 270/21-Seller pays ‘20 MF- sent 4/13, passed 4/23
Today we officially closed! So, from 4/13 to 5/12, that's pretty amazing timing. We worked with Mason Title and DVC Resale Market. Highly recommend all around.

Just found out our contract has 2019 points that can’t be banked 😭😭. While I’m happy it does, we won’t be able to go down before they expire. Initial signed contract said 0 for 2019 with full points for 2020. Hoping this doesn’t mess with ROFR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter