ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second attempt waiting is harder then the first. 5 days has felt like forever. I thought my first contract would pass and I am just over a week from when it was taken.

Dang, day 21 just passed for me. I think I left my brain somewhere
Hang in there, Mynameisnobody. There are so many of us right there with you. My OCD is kicking in and I'm looking at everyone's posts wondering, "Will we pass? How long do we have to wait?" It is what it is... Keep us posted on how you make out.

that's a great price!
Thanks pmaurer74. Nervous about it. We lost on a BWV at $75./pt to someone who got to the seller just seconds before us. We called to ask a question first & in the time it took us to do that & post our bid - it was gone. So all we can do on this one is keep our fingers crossed & say a little prayer. At least we have something on the table this time.

First-time purchase. Don't know how you guys make it through the ROFR process without going bonkers! Trying so hard to keep my mind off of this...

northshoremama---$103-$18,466.40-160-AUL-FEB-84/15, 160/16, 160/17 - sent 3/29
Nice. Makes me want to return to Hawaii just seeing this!

IF my broker gave me the correct date and IF that counts as day #1...then today is day #30 - no news is good news??

One more try at sharing!

bmoncher - $135 -$4853 - 30pts - BCV - 30/16 30/17 Sent 3/3, Passed 4/1

Total includes closing costs and buyer share of maint. fees.

Feb - I think... UY was not important to me..
Sorry, I hate to be a pain, but are you sure it's February? UY actually matters a lot with regards to what might be bought back by Disney if they have someone looking to buy that same use year...so please let me know when you are certain what the use year is- it would really help everyone following along, thanks :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter