ROFR Thread April to June 2016 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsteener---$83-$14675-160-SSR-Feb-160/15, 160/16, 160/17, 160/18- sent 6/27

Hope I did that right! First time purchasing DVC, and first time ever posting on a forum lol. I hope this goes through fast before the Canadian dollar drops too far, or this could get pricey! I know it generally takes 30 days, but I have seen some considerably shorter wait times on here, so fingers crossed!
Hello fellow Canadian :flower:! Best of luck and :welcome:!!!

We just closed on our first contract last month but I couldn't pass this one up. My birthday falls within food and wine, so this is the bday gift that keeps on giving!:cool1:

Noodlesmom---$99-$3180-25-BWV-Sep-0/15, 50/16, 25/17- sent 6/6, passed 6/29

HollyP---$78-$8520-100-SSR-Sep-0/14, 0/15, 52/16, 100/17-seller pays MF '16- sent 6/6, passed 6/29

Congrats!! That would be my ideal BWV contract and good price for what the market listings are there with low and banked points. Maybe we will be neighbors soon!
Congrats! Nice to see a fully loaded BWV contract pass. Mine went to Disney for ROFR on June 3....haven't heard anything yet. It is 5:30 P.M. EST
Today was day 26. Maybe I will hear something tomorrow.

Good luck! If the Canadian dollar really is dropping in value and you think that will continue, you could send the full amount to the title company right away. They put it into a US escrow account for your transaction and will refund it if the sale doesn't go through. Heck, if the dollar drops and this happens, you could make a little money on the exchange :)

That is a great idea! I didn't know that was an option! Thanks!

Congrats! Nice to see a fully loaded BWV contract pass. Mine went to Disney for ROFR on June 3....haven't heard anything yet. It is 5:30 P.M. EST
Today was day 26. Maybe I will hear something tomorrow.

Mine went to ROFR on June 2nd - I got the good news yesterday so hopefully you will in the next day or two!

Hi Everyone,
First, Thanks for all the info on this board. The information is extremely helpful.
After being on the fence and researching DVC for months, we finally submitted the offer below. Never even stayed in a deluxe resort before but i'm sure our family will love it! :love:
tigger0017---$99-$13146-125-BWV-Mar-25/15, 125/16, 125/17, 125/18- sent 6/28 (seller paying 1/2 of 2006 MF's).

Hi Everyone,
First, Thanks for all the info on this board. The information is extremely helpful.
After being on the fence and researching DVC for months, we finally submitted the offer below. Never even stayed in a deluxe resort before but i'm sure our family will love it! :love:
tigger0017---$99-$13146-125-BWV-Mar-25/15, 125/16, 125/17, 125/18- sent 6/28 (seller paying 1/2 of 2006 MF's).
Congrats!!! Fingers crossed. What made you decide to finally pull the trigger?

Congrats!!! Fingers crossed. What made you decide to finally pull the trigger?
Thanks :). I just figured "you only live once". We really love Disney. The challenge was which place to buy into. Since we always go during F&W, think we made an ok choice. Just hoping it passes.

Hi Everyone,

Congrats! Now comes the patience/waiting game.

We decided to buy BWV as well and started the process in May. Just received the closing docs yesterday and sent them back today. Hoping to close in a week.

So excited been watching this thread for awhile and our contract was just sent today!

kelownamom---$89.42-$10486-110-AKV-Apr-0/15, 220/16, 110/17, 110/18-seller pays MF'16- sent 6/30

Hopefully I did that right! :yay:

Last edited:
So excited been watching this thread for awhile and our contract was just sent today!

Kelownamom--- $89.42 - $10486.20 - 110 - AKV - 220/16, 110/17, 110/18 sent06/30

Wahooo! Great contract. Part of me still wishes I did AKV instead of OKW. Maybe my next contract :-)

Wahooo! Great contract. Part of me still wishes I did AKV instead of OKW. Maybe my next contract :-)

I get the next contract thing we bought this one knowing there will be a second couldn't decide between a couple resorts so decided we better just buy both lol

Kelownamom--- $89.42 - $10486.20 - 110 - AKV - 220/16, 110/17, 110/18 sent06/30

Close! Try the link on post #1 to format it and put in the missing part! :)

And that'll pass easily, FYI, no worries at all!

Used the Format this time :D and I hope your right I'm ready to start planning our first vacation as owners!

Perfect! Nice fully loaded contract.

You've got a bit of a wait ahead of you to book that first trip but just hang in there and you'll reach the finish line soon enough. This forum is the best support group, and you're gonna need it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter