• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

**ROFR Thread 2014 JAN-JUNE** UPDATE to thread on PG 71!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
carolinakk---$100-25,253.30-235-BLT-SEP-235/'14, 235/'15-sent 2/10, waiting carolinakk---$99 -10,828-100-BLT-SEP-100/'14, 100/'15-sent 2/10, waiting Our first DVC contracts. Excited to go through the process and start booking some trips :)

Passed ROFR today (3/4) on the 100 point contract. Woohoo! Just bummed we have to wait until end of May to close on that one.

Still waiting on the 235 point one

$77-$7895-100-AKV-Dec-75/'13, 100/'14, 100/'15-sent 2/28

Seller paying closing and 2014 MF's, buyer paying admin fee.

This is our first contract so we're excited. Now if I can just make it through the ROFR wait!

First, GREAT JOB and THANK YOU to "that's nice" for tabulating the results!

You mentioned: I'm all for sharing some recipes! Congrats on the add on. If I ever need a transfer, I'm coming to you! :thumbsup2

So, here 'tis:

DISNEY'S BLUE GLO-TINI COCKTAIL: :stir:

Equal parts of:
Peach Schnapps
Blue Curacao
Pineapple Juice

Double parts of:
Citrus Vodka
Sweet & Sour Mix

Place container in freezer, bring it out occasionally, stir to slightly melt and pour ... MUCH better than placing crushed ice which quickly dilutes the magic

Rub lemon on rim of glass, dredge in sugar for a nice extra touch

Use one of the glow-cubes from your on-property-purchased glo-tini and you're almost back to WDW :cool1: (we have over 50 of those rascals at home from years of buying the glo-tinis and only one has stopped working...it adds that last touch of Disney Magic to the drink and it certainly wows your guests :cheer2: )

E N J O Y ! ! !

Passed ROFR today (3/4) on the 100 point contract. Woohoo! Just bummed we have to wait until end of May to close on that one.

Still waiting on the 235 point one
Congratulations!!! Welcome Home! :good vibes

$77-$7895-100-AKV-Dec-75/'13, 100/'14, 100/'15-sent 2/28

Seller paying closing and 2014 MF's, buyer paying admin fee.

This is our first contract so we're excited. Now if I can just make it through the ROFR wait!
Good luck! You might want to have a few blue glo-tini's to help you pass the time. Check out the recipe. :goodvibes

You mentioned: I'm all for sharing some recipes! Congrats on the add on. If I ever need a transfer, I'm coming to you! :thumbsup2

So, here 'tis:

Equal parts of:
Peach Schnapps
Blue Curacao
Pineapple Juice

Double parts of:
Citrus Vodka
Sweet & Sour Mix

Place container in freezer, bring it out occasionally, stir to slightly melt and pour ... MUCH better than placing crushed ice which quickly dilutes the magic

Use one of the glow-cubes from your on-property-purchased glo-tini and you're almost back to WDW :cool1: (we have over 50 of those rascals at home from years of buying the glo-tinis and only one has stopped working...it adds that last touch of Disney Magic to the drink and it certainly wows your guests :cheer2: )

E N J O Y ! ! !
Sweet! I might have to try this on the weekend! :idea:

BWV Sept 100 $8800 buyer pays CF and AD

'12 100, '13 100, '14 100

$88pp went to ROFR 2/25/14 waiting for decision. Will update when known

Helen

Finally! After, 2 other HH contracts taken by the mouse. Passed ROFR on 2/28. Learned that we passed while waiting for our plane to take off to Orlando.:cool1::banana::yay:

Thanks for reviving the thread- that's so nice of you that's nice! :)

amandac---$65-$11993.68-170-BWV-Mar-0/'12, 0/'13, 170/'14, 170/'15-sent 2/5

I also sold two contracts that passed in Dec- here are those details:

amandac (seller)---$85-$4885.50-50-AKL-Dec-0/'12, 0/'13, 50/'14, 50/'15-sent 11/11, passed 12/2

amandac (seller)---$85-$7679.60-80-AKL-Dec-0/'12, 0/'13, 80/'14, 80/'15-sent 12/13, passed 1/6

For the BWV points, seller and I are splitting closing costs and 2014 due. I pay the $195 admin fee.

For the AKL points I sold, buyer paid closing costs and 2014 dues.

The mouse took my contract. Found out this am- 3/5.
I knew it was a gamble- the asking price was so low.
What irritated me was when we I made my offer (asking price), I asked that the 2013 points be banked. Disney said no to the owner (it was too late as the use year is March). But once it went to ROFR, low and behold, Disney has us sign an addendum to the contract banking the points! Right then I knew they planned to take it.

AmandaC, Unsmiley face here! That is such a bummer....,...it's the ROFR roller coaster. That gives me the grumps for you- I know there will be other contracts in the future which is a silver lining. It's just all the waiting.

I hope to hear back from ROFR next wk. little 50 point SSR contract. I'm watching TSS like a hawk to scoop up another lil contract but apparently there are also other 'hawks' out there bc the contracts have been flying off the list like candy at a kids' party, LOL.

BWV Sept 100 $8800 buyer pays CF and AD

'12 100, '13 100, '14 100

$88pp went to ROFR 2/25/14 waiting for decision. Will update when known

Helen
Good luck! pixiedust: Added!

Finally! After, 2 other HH contracts taken by the mouse. Passed ROFR on 2/28. Learned that we passed while waiting for our plane to take off to Orlando.:cool1::banana::yay:
Awesome!!!! Welcome Home!!! :yay:

What irritated me was when we I made my offer (asking price), I asked that the 2013 points be banked. Disney said no to the owner (it was too late as the use year is March). But once it went to ROFR, low and behold, Disney has us sign an addendum to the contract banking the points! Right then I knew they planned to take it.
Man, that's a bummer. Would of been a killer deal if it got through. Nice of Disney to grab the banked points too. :headache:

AmandaC, Unsmiley face here! That is such a bummer....,...it's the ROFR roller coaster. That gives me the grumps for you- I know there will be other contracts in the future which is a silver lining. It's just all the waiting.

I hope to hear back from ROFR next wk. little 50 point SSR contract. I'm watching TSS like a hawk to scoop up another lil contract but apparently there are also other 'hawks' out there bc the contracts have been flying off the list like candy at a kids' party, LOL.
:rotfl2::rotfl2: :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Good luck finding what you're looking for! :goodvibes

Thanks.
I already own- so I can take me time. Still a bummer though.
Good luck with finding your next contract. It truly is an addiction!

Bummer!! On the flip side, you got a good (sale) price for AKL!

So, here 'tis:

Equal parts of:
Peach Schnapps
Blue Curacao
Pineapple Juice

Double parts of:
Citrus Vodka
Sweet & Sour Mix

E N J O Y ! ! !

Y.U.M.!!! :thanks: for sharing!! :drinking1

$64-$10,240.00-160-SSR-Jun-0/'13, 84/'14, 160/'15-sent 3/05/2014

Seller and buyer sharing (50/50) 2014 MF's, buyer paying admin fee and closing costs.

We are very excited as this is our first foray into DVC.

carolinakk---$100-25,253.30-235-BLT-SEP-235/'14, 235/'15-sent 2/10, waiting carolinakk---$99 -10,828-100-BLT-SEP-100/'14, 100/'15-sent 2/10, waiting Our first DVC contracts. Excited to go through the process and start booking some trips :)

Passed ROFR on 235 contract today- 3/5!

I passed ROFR on 2/24 and still awaiting closing docs from FAT (Fidelity is the broker).

For what it's worth, I just closed my 1st resale contract on Tuesday with
TSS and ***. I was originally told closing docs in 3-5 days by *** which turned into 22 days. *** blamed Disney for not providing the estoppel in a timely fashion. Might actually be true considering how long the ROFR waivers have been taking to be released.

Disney seems to have a backlog or is just hitting the breaks to slow down all of these resales. :confused3

Did you get closing docs on your other contract yet?

$64-$10,240.00-160-SSR-Jun-0/'13, 84/'14, 160/'15-sent 3/05/2014 Seller and buyer sharing (50/50) 2014 MF's, buyer paying admin fee and closing costs. We are very excited as this is our first foray into DVC.
Wow, is that the one that just popped up yesterday? I was considering it myself. You got a better deal that I was expecting.

It was posted last night... I thought the deal was fair given that the contract was somewhat stripped

Wow, is that the one that just popped up yesterday? I was considering it myself. You got a better deal that I was expecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter