ROFR questions:

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by JessLCH, May 7, 2013.

1. JessLCH

JessLCH DIS Veteran

The Fidelity contract was just SO vague and generic, we needed more info. I actually found a "sample contract" from Disney when I had looking into purchasing direct a few years ago. That was actually somewhat helpful. the interesting thing is that the Fidelity contract specifically tells you you should review all the important docs before signing contract. I realize they HAVE to say that, but still, never expected to be so hard or unusual to access that info. I have learned a TON from these boards, but my husband has a business and finance background and would never agree to a large purchase with such a flimsy contract alone. And frankly it is because he is a savvy business and financial guy that we are in a position to afford this major purchase. So I trust his financial and business wisdom.

Heck we might not even pass ROFR anyhow. But at least I feel we are doing the appropriate homework!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. Dean

Dean DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

The interesting thing is that a vague and limited contract probably gives you more protections and not less when you consider FL timeshare law.