ROFR Passed........

RCM

Mouseketeer
Came through yesterday it took about 20 days. Very happy with 50 pts motre to use and looking forward to more!

We just passed for second add-on at HHI 60 points to add to 210 OKW and 50 HHI! Just sent papers and money to TTS today!

Congrats to you
Connears

Congrats, RCM!!! I'm on day 18. Hopefully that means I will hear by early next week.

Connears: When was your contract sent in to Disney? Mine was sent in on Feb 9th.

John

Congrats, RCM!!! I'm on day 18. Hopefully that means I will hear by early next week.

Connears: When was your contract sent in to Disney? Mine was sent in on Feb 9th.

John

Sent 2/2/10 and heard 2/22/10...going thru TSS.

Connears

Hi RCM,
Congrats on passing ROFR! Now the rest of the process will move quickly and you will have your add on points before you know it. Enjoy. :woohoo:
________
OLD MAN SEX

John

My contract was sent on February 5 so hopefully you only have a few more days to wait! Good luck. I just got a call yesterday that my paperwork will be here Monday or Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter