Rocking Chair?

KSQmom

Earning My Ears
We are headed down in may and I have two boys, 7 and 2. My 2 year old is still very fond of reading a story while being rocked at nap and in the evening. I'd really like to have a rocker in our room. I have seen folding camp rockers that I can have shipped down to the resort for under $40, but there is no way to get it home without paying a fortune in baggage fees so it feels wasteful. We are doing a split stay so renting a rocker would be more than twice as much. Any sage advice? Anyone want to get a free rocker from the yacht club on may 13? :sail:

Have you checked out renting from something like A Baby's Best Friend? I haven't used the vendor, but I know it's a popular one for guests at WDW with good reviews here on the DIS. Hopefully someone else will chime in with experience renting -- if not a rocker any other equipment from ABBF.

Enjoy your vacation!

We just got back... rented a rocking chair, bumbo, bathtub, swing, and boppy. Delivery and pickup was prompt. Equipment was in like new condition, very clean. Will definitely use them again and enthusiastically recommend them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter