• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rockin Roller Coaster

What is your favorite Aerosmith song to hear on the RRC?

• Dude Looks Like a Lady

• Walk This Way

• Sweet Emotion

• Love in an Elevator

• Other?????

Results are only viewable after voting.

VeganCupcake

Almost an Expert
Whats your favorite Aerosmith song to hear on the ride? I was surprised to read on Allears.net today that there are different songs played! Every single time I've gone on I've always gotten Sweet Emotion. :goodvibes

They also play Dude Looks Like A Lady. That's the only one I know since that's what was played when I was last there.

I would LOVE to hear Sweet Emotion! But the only time I rode it was Love in an Elevator (or actually, love on a roller coaster).

So hoping that I get the train that does Swee Emotion next time. :)

between Walk This Way and Sweet Emotion....whenever I hear either one, where ever I am no matter the mood I am in, I get all giddy and I can honestly close my eyes :goodvibes and relive the entire coaster in my mind...then of course I open my eyes giggle like a little kid and then everyone looks at me like I'm nuts!! :dance3:

"Dude Looks Like a Lady" is my favorite but I seem to get "Sweet Emotion" most of the time which is my least favorite because it is too slow and doesn't seem to fit the ride. But I LOVE this rollercoaster so any song is better than none! I know because one time we rode and the music didn't work!

I voted for "Walk This Way".

This poll made me realize those poor CMs have to listen to those same songs over and over. I like all those songs, but not that much.

I voted for "Walk This Way".

This poll made me realize those poor CMs have to listen to those same songs over and over. I like all those songs, but not that much.

They rotate positions. Also, from what I recall, I don't think you can hear the music outside of the ride vehicles much.

I had to vote other because I really don't pay any attention to the song other than there is music! Sorry :confused3

The ride is actually called Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Pleeeeeze get it right, very irritating, we're all supposed to be experts on here right???????

The ride is actually called Rock 'n' Roller Coaster. Pleeeeeze get it right, very irritating, we're all supposed to be experts on here right???????

Actually, no. We are not all supposed to be experts. I don't ever remember reading that in the official Disboards guidelines.

Since you're so snooty about it, I'll point out that you got it wrong too. The ride is actually called Rock 'n' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith.

"Starring Aerosmith" is part of the name, not a description.

That said, I don't see the big deal here. We commonly abbreviate most of these names anyway. Those aren't "official" either.

I put other.

I believe the very first time I rode this ride, they played "nine lives" off the nine lives album, right when tyler was counting down and you blast off.

If anyone has ever listened to the song, it starts off slow with a guitar playing and then just gets rocking.

Anyone else ever hear it?

Seems like every time I go on the ride, I get either Sweet Emotion or Dude Looks Like a Lady. I guess the more crazy/rock n roll-ish, the better, right??

I've been on it twice and had "Walk this way" and "Love in an elevator". I voted for "Love in an elevator" but it is almost too close to call :goodvibes

I voted for Love in an Elevator/Love on a Roller Coaster. I agree that Sweet Emotion is too slow and doesn't fit the ride, at least IMO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter