"Rock Your Disney Side" 24-hour event T-shirt

ethanwa

Disney Superfan
Here's a first look at the t-shirt they are selling for the "Rock Your Disney Side" 24-hour event. This may be tough to purchase unless you arrive pretty early to the event. All of the merch sells out quickly at these 24-hour days.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Last year by the time we got to the event shirts were long sold out... But that whole weekend you could purchase online on the disney store. Took about 3 months to receive but at least I got a shirt.

Do these normally open up to non passholders ahead of time? We would love to have a shirt and if I can pre-order instead of waiting in the lines there that would be awesome!!!

Do these normally open up to non passholders ahead of time? We would love to have a shirt and if I can pre-order instead of waiting in the lines there that would be awesome!!!

I'm pretty sure this is the first time they have done this for passholders.

I bought APS and have my vouchers - won't be activating them until we go in Aug. but can I still get the advance AP order for these shirts - if so where do I go to order? Thanks!

I have vouchers, and they are linked to my MDE account. But I won't be activating them until the 23rd. Any idea if I can still preorder them?

Interesting...I wonder how likely it will be that they arrive in time for the 24-hour event. Six weeks from the end of this week is 5/15 or so, which is before the event, but with shipping time, etc. Sigh...choices, choices...

I don't get these AP emails...is there a setting I need to change on MDE or do I need to enrol for them? I also don't get DVC emails either. I want to pre-order shirts incase we aren't able to drag ourselves out of bed for 4:00AM party morning!

Can anyone help?

I don't get these AP emails...is there a setting I need to change on MDE or do I need to enrol for them? I also don't get DVC emails either. I want to pre-order shirts incase we aren't able to drag ourselves out of bed for 4:00AM party morning!

Can anyone help?

Sorry, but the shirts were only available for pre-order through 4/3. I don't know if they're going to offer the again to non-AP holders.

As for the emails, do you have an email associated with your AP? I would check your communication preferences to see if you have something turned on or off. Good luck!

Sorry, but the shirts were only available for pre-order through 4/3. I don't know if they're going to offer the again to non-AP holders.

As for the emails, do you have an email associated with your AP? I would check your communication preferences to see if you have something turned on or off. Good luck!

Do you know if they still have shirts available for AP holders?

emilyyvic said:
Do you know if they still have shirts available for AP holders?

Not at this point. The webpage says "sold out" which in this case means no longer available for purchase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter