• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rock Your DIS Side 24-Hours Meets - 8am, 8pm, 4am - Free DIS Buttons!

You'll also be able to get buttons if you find us in the Parks.

I'll be wearing a white @TheDIS shirt, Mary Jo will be wearing a black @TheDIS shirt.

10411343_581929461921171_9201253704190785713_n.jpg

i'm not sure i can make it to the 8am meet, but i will definitely be there for the 8pm and 4am ones!

We won't be able to make the 8am meet (can't head over until after work) but will definitely shoot for the 8pm and possible the 4am if we are still alive at that point haha! We weren't able to do either the Leap Day or last year's 24 hour party and are so excited we are able to make it work this year!

I'm looking forward to it, too! I love that we can watch movies there, and plan to go to one of the Frozen singalongs and the Maleficent preview. :)

Bleh, this sounds like fun. Wife and I are bummed we can't go, but we have a wedding the following weekend in socal, so we will just get our disney fix a week later.

What has 2 thumbs and is very jealous?

--->THIS girl<----

:sad1::sad2:

No DIS button or tshirt for me. We still are not done with the school year and dont think admin or co-workers would approve of me being gone multiple days with banquets and exams going on :(

Sad day

Not sure if we're going to make 8am meet. Kids just waking up now & it's 7.

Sorry we missed all the meets. We ended up spending 15 hours all at Ca Adventure. Sure was a fun day though!

i just did the 8am one, missed the other two, thanks for the button Tom! people were asking me about it. had an awesome day yesterday, but now i am on recovery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter