Rock the Boat, Don't Tip the Boat Over! Fantasy 10/20-10/27 Completed Post #277!!

What a fabulous TR!

I totally applaud your attitude to the hurricane - I love that you just "got on with it" and enjoyed your last day on board regardless of the weather conditions

Bravo!

:)

As always, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of your review!! Please, please do a Grimace TR.:yay:

I, also, LOVED the attitude both of you had with regard to the hurricane and how it was handled. Life is too short not to just go with it and make the best of it!:thumbsup2

Thanks for the wrap up Bendy. I was having kind of a poo afternoon and you cheered me right up! In fact I think I'm going to go back and read some past reports to further cheer my eyeore self. Which episode was it when you shouted that Jason LIKES IT when you don't wear pants?

just totally made myself laugh remembering that.

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can't wait for the next report!!!

:goodvibes

I have been patiently waiting for the grand finale :-). Thank you for taking the time away from broken feet and family troubles to finish it up for us!! I can't wait for our next cruise to try some of those yummy drinks!! One of the best TRs I've ever read, loved every bit of it!

What a fabulous TR!

I totally applaud your attitude to the hurricane - I love that you just "got on with it" and enjoyed your last day on board regardless of the weather conditions

Bravo!

:)

Thanks for reading and for the kind comments! I guess it's easier to go with it when you aren't seasick but Jay and I always try to find a reason to be positive about life, especially on vacation!

Have just read your entire TR - amazing! It's everything I hope my upcoming cruise to be - lazy days, cocktail and food filled but without the rough seas!

:thumbsup2

BTW did you see me waving at Port Canaveral?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NF7LQWWO7k

:happytv:

I hope you have a fabulous cruise and thanks for reading! And now that you point yourself out, of course I see you! :thumbsup2 You probably saw us too, right? Right at the front curve on Deck 13 ... we were the couple with all the drinks!

As always, I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of your review!! Please, please do a Grimace TR.:yay:

I, also, LOVED the attitude both of you had with regard to the hurricane and how it was handled. Life is too short not to just go with it and make the best of it!:thumbsup2

Thanks Kat - appreciate the comments and knowing that you're always along for the ride! Look for the Grimace trip late this year ... and if there is a late season hurricane we know who to blame! :lmao:

what a fun report! Glad you had a great time!

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for the wrap up Bendy. I was having kind of a poo afternoon and you cheered me right up! In fact I think I'm going to go back and read some past reports to further cheer my eyeore self. Which episode was it when you shouted that Jason LIKES IT when you don't wear pants?

just totally made myself laugh remembering that.

:lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2::lmao::lmao::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Can't wait for the next report!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read ... this may be a record for me in terms of wrapping up a trip report. I hope your mood improves soon ... and the pants episode was the last trip with my parents. Gawd only knows what will happen on a cruise ship!

:jumping1:

Awesome best TR I've read in ages :thumbsup2

Thanks very much - glad you enjoyed!

I have been patiently waiting for the grand finale :-). Thank you for taking the time away from broken feet and family troubles to finish it up for us!! I can't wait for our next cruise to try some of those yummy drinks!! One of the best TRs I've ever read, loved every bit of it!

Hello there and thank you very much for reading! I can't wait to try more of those drinks in November ... I have a feeling I will need them with my parents tagging along!

Once again it was a fabulously entertaining trip report Brenda:thumbsup2 Loved seeing all your food and drink pics and hearing your Hurricane Sandy stories! I hope Pete and I are able to meet up with you and Jay on a cruise someday! If that doesn't happen then there is always our beloved "Disney World"! ;)

The unknown cocktails were Catalans. My suggestion. I miss you! Wanna come drink Mardi Gras with us?

As always Brenda - thanks for the great read and report. Hope your bones mend quickly.

Thanks again,
Becky

That was MY crazy husband in the hot tub on Friday AM!!!!! I went in there with him earlier, and it was NOT warm or nice, but my crazy DH loves hot tubs, and enjoyed watching the waves! I was much happier on the loungers. I am glad now that we got up early and got there as soon as they opened. When we were there we were alone for a long time, and then another couple, you guys, showed up. When we left it was just you! I am shocked it got busy.

I am glad you were able to be comfortable and not anxious during the storm. It was not a great night for us; well, my crazy DH was fine, but it was a rough night for me! It has been fun to read another report from the same cruise! Thanks!

Once again it was a fabulously entertaining trip report Brenda:thumbsup2 Loved seeing all your food and drink pics and hearing your Hurricane Sandy stories! I hope Pete and I are able to meet up with you and Jay on a cruise someday! If that doesn't happen then there is always our beloved "Disney World"! ;)

Thanks Linda - glad you enjoyed! I would love it if we all bumped into each other on a cruise but you're right .... there is always WDW because that's a given! :goodvibes

The unknown cocktails were Catalans. My suggestion. I miss you! Wanna come drink Mardi Gras with us?

That's right! Thank you ... and they were delicious! I miss you guys too ... and I'd be all over Mardi Gras if it weren't for this stupid foot. I have at least four more weeks of hobbling until the bone is healed completely. Trying to talk Jay into NOLA over Memorial Day Weekend but a lot will depend on his project load at the office.

As always Brenda - thanks for the great read and report. Hope your bones mend quickly.

Thanks again,
Becky

Thanks very much for reading - so glad you enjoyed! And thanks for the good thoughts on the foot ... I'd love to wake up one day and have it miraculously fixed!

That was MY crazy husband in the hot tub on Friday AM!!!!! I went in there with him earlier, and it was NOT warm or nice, but my crazy DH loves hot tubs, and enjoyed watching the waves! I was much happier on the loungers. I am glad now that we got up early and got there as soon as they opened. When we were there we were alone for a long time, and then another couple, you guys, showed up. When we left it was just you! I am shocked it got busy.

I am glad you were able to be comfortable and not anxious during the storm. It was not a great night for us; well, my crazy DH was fine, but it was a rough night for me! It has been fun to read another report from the same cruise! Thanks!

I thought that might have been your hubby but I wasn't sure! I usually enjoy the hot tub as well but not on that day ... too much wind and too many waves (even in the tub). And yes ... we had the place to ourselves for about 30 minutes after you two left and then it went crazy ... hot tubs full and loungers full and people walking in and out and taking tours and it just wasn't relaxing any longer.

To be expected I suppose but the wind was so loud and then when people would go back and forth to the hot tub it was like a wind tunnel! :crazy2:

Thanks for reading along with us - hope you use that 25% offer for a cruise in a calmer time of year (we are booked for 5/10/14 on a Western 7-night with some friends ... why doncha join us?).

Thanks for giving us such a great report. Glad you enjoyed your last day at sea....you have to go with flow and cant complain.

thanks for all your pictures also.

Enjoyed reading the trip report in its entirety! :thumbsup2

As others have mentioned it is interesting to hear about others on the same trip as us!

We used our 25% on a 7 night eastern 2/8/14 with my family!

Enjoyed reading the trip report in its entirety! :thumbsup2

As others have mentioned it is interesting to hear about others on the same trip as us!

We used our 25% on a 7 night eastern 2/8/14 with my family!

Thanks for reading and for your help with the Remy menu!

We used our discount for a Western itinerary in May 2014 ... looking forward to ours and I hope you all have a great time on yours. :goodvibes

Loved your report, Brenda! We were on the same cruise, and we are looking forward to our next cruise in 2014!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter