• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rock N Roller Coaster FP Unavail 11/12?

coley444

Mouseketeer
Hi there. I know RNR is closed for refurb from 10/27 - 11/9.

When my 60 day window opened back in September, I was unable to book FP for RNR on Sat 11/12.

I'm curious does anyone else have RNR FP booked for 11/12?

I'm trying to determine if the system padded the refurb and blocked FP bookings on dates close to the ride reopening.

If all FP are actually all booked already - does RNR typically release day of FP?

Thanks

I think that they don't open the fp until they are sure the refurb is complete. I'm an AP so can only check 30 days in advance and 11/10 says that all the fp have been distributed, which I don't believe.

RnR FP are definitely available for Monday the 14th. I am not able to check for Sat with my stay.

The same happened to me with Splash. Dec 7th is to be closed for refurbishing. I changed my plans to be @ MK on the 8th. But no FPs were available. A couple of days later, FP popped up. And splash is nearly impossible to run out of FPs.

But this case was just one refurbishment day. Maybe depending on complexity, they unable a certain amount of days past the planned reopening day.

Mx

Anyone have FP for RNR Sat 11/12?

I'm still trying to figure out if it's all booked or not avail yet.

Thanks

It is closed for rehab everyday that week. I actually thought I read it was supposed to reopen on 11/12 (the day I am leaving). Maybe the reopening has been delayed.

It is closed for rehab everyday that week. I actually thought I read it was supposed to reopen on 11/12 (the day I am leaving). Maybe the reopening has been delayed.
Disney currently has it scheduled to be closed from October 27 to November 9, 2016.

The attraction details page has operating hours for it starting 11/10.

The FP+ booking screen for 11/10 and after has: "There are no more FastPass+ times for this experience, but standby may be available.".
For the dates it's listed as closed, the FP+ screen has: "FastPass+ Service Unavailable".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter