Rock and roller Coaster with Johnny Hallyday

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Here is the full press release

EURO DISNEY ASSOCIATES S.C.A announces a future new attraction : Rock and Roller Coaster with Johnny Halliday will open at Walt Disney Studios, Spring 2010

Euro Disney S.C.A announced today, 01.04.09, a brand new version of one of the Resort's most popular attraction. famous Rock and roller Coaster, a high-speed rock and roll roller coaster will welcome super star singer Johnny halliday.

"The most successful french singer is as known by our European audience. It was a logical choice for us, and i'm sure that our guests will be delight by this new version of this favorite attraction. Rock and Roller Coaster with Johnny Halliday will be an immersive attraction in the world of johnny like never before" declared John Fitzgerald, Walt Disney Imagineering Vice-President in charge of WDS future attractions.

Guests will literally surf on the music of Johnny Halliday's biggest hits. They will discover new special effects, as well as projection system unique in Europe and a new exterior decor which will give tribute to the superstar. "With johnny, we can't do things at half. We were extremely lucky to get his approval and his ideas at each step of the project" declared Charlie evans, director of musical Projects at Universal Music Mobile. in addition, the fans will be happy to learn that a selection of rare Johnny Halliday collectibles will be available, including a photos selection with a one-of-a-kind Johnny's statue. Walt Disney Imagineering had a special consulting with some of the many Johnny Halliday's fans, and many of their expectations will be include in the attraction.

Rock and Roller Coaster with Johnny Halliday will open Spring 2010 and is part of an ambitious investment plan for the next three years that will be officially announce during the current fiscal year.

What a great April Fools Day Joke that was!! Shame we didn't pick that one up on the day though.

I can't stand Aerosmith so for me this would've been a welcome improvement whoever Johnny Halliday is. :rotfl:

Erm......I have......french rock n roll singer from the 60's.......how sad am I:lmao: Supposedly France's equivilant of Elvis ( I don't think so!!!!)

Spot on. And according to Wkipedia he is still touring at the grand old age of 65 however he is due to retire in 2010.

Spot on. And according to Wkipedia he is still touring at the grand old age of 65 however he is due to retire in 2010.

Jon - either I'm going mad or you changed the text in the above post? Could of sworn it mentioned Belguim and the Hoff?????

Suze

I read the 1st paragraph and text my friend in charge of devlopment and asked who the hell is Johnny whats his face :lmao: he is going to think i've gone crazy :lmao:

I read this on Alain Littaye's blog last week. It was very well done, there was even a video posted! :thumbsup2 :rotfl2:
I read the 1st paragraph and text my friend in charge of devlopment and asked who the hell is Johnny whats his face :lmao: he is going to think i've gone crazy :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter