Robo map please for RD to BTMR

girlsmom

Mouseketeer
Which route is best --cut by CP and then through tunnel near Aladdin or Liberty Square...?
what will be roped off ...?

Which route is best --cut by CP and then through tunnel near Aladdin or Liberty Square...?
what will be roped off ...?

Past Crystal Palace into Adventureland.
Head through the restroom Cross Over tunnel into Liberty Square.
Left all the way to the Wooden Bridge.
Cross the Bridge to BTM.
---------------------
All of that said:
There is no reason to RUSH to BTM or Splash at rope drop.
That area will likely be mostly deserted for the first hour, or more, of the day.
Guests can likely ride BTM and/or Splash multiple times with zero to mere minutes waits.
I have a couple of maps that will show the areas:
On the bottom map, the yellow line goes to Splash, but it gives a general idea.
---------------------
MK_ParadeRoute_092609.jpg

MK-Gate-to-Splash_111208.jpg

Last edited:
Cut by Crystal Palace and then through the Breezeway.:)

The ropes should be gone by the time you get to Adventureland Bridge.:)

Oh really? no reason to rush to BTMR? so we could possibly even sleep in a little and still start day at BTMR without too much wait if we get there by 10/11am maybe?

Oh really? no reason to rush to BTMR? so we could possibly even sleep in a little and still start day at BTMR without too much wait if we get there by 10/11am maybe?

There are many things at MK that ARE easier to experience at rope drop.

Depends when you go. We were there second week of May. Did SDMT at RD, then some characters, Ariels ride and got to BTMRR around 11 (9 am RD). Wait was 25 minutes and that line is very hot. So getting there at 11, especially with summertime crowds, may be a longer wait than you'd like. If you RD, you can head straight there and get a few rides in before the masses get out of Fantasyland! Have fun!!

On the 4th of July, 8am opening, we went on Peter Pan, It's A Small World, Haunted Mansion and then BTMR all with no wait at all. Our photo pass pic we had taken at the exit, with our group, is time stamped 8:59. At least for the first hour it was a walk on.

I would not sleep in and get there at 10/11. The amount of time it takes to do all the "stuff" . Like get a bus (or the monorail from ttc), bag check and ticket entry grows exponentially. One of the big reasons I love rope drop. If you sleep in and get there at 9:30 (for a 9 opening) you should get to btmrr by an hour after opening . But I'm a big fan of rope drop

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter