Robin hood

Would Friar tuck have taken the sheriff if the vulture didn't intervene

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GBfan10

Earning My Ears
You guys think Friar tuck would have taken the sheriff out if that vulture didn't intervene in that fight in Disney's robin hood? That would have been interesting. I thought the sheriff wasnt expecting an assault from friar tuck and was suprised friar tuck was fighting him. Thoughts?

Im going to say no he wouldn't have. I should have put this in a poll instead but in my opinion I think he would have lost anyway if the vulture didn't interfere.

The archery scene is the wildest scene in this movie ever as well. The alligator getting run over by the tent was hilarious then the part where little john holds back the prince and tells him to release robin hood was funny as well.

Yeah..That's really funny..I was not able to stop my laugh when I watched that scene.. That's too funny..!!!

When I try to compare animation version of the movie with normal one I find animated one being evergreen video to watch anytime.

Yup.,.That's true Benny. I am agree with you..It's animated movie is really superb.. Love to watch this kind of movies..!!

The movie is quite incredible. The speed was quite slow but very interesting and watch-able. The interaction between Robin and soldiers was quite trustable and entertaining, the story was also nicely done.

i dont think it wud av been the same...

their not going to let friar tuck attack the sherrif and connect any punches because he is a man of god and i dont think i wud av sent out the right message

however...

i think sherrif had it coming wud av been good to see that big bellied sherrif get whats coming to him...

i still think he would have lost frair tuck is too gentle a person to win that fight where as the sherriff had a sword if threatened would av gone to town.

this is an amazing film. All the characters are wonderful and the music is brilliant. my two fave characters (besides Robin and Marion) are the rooster minstrel (I love his narration and musical interaction :lovestruc) and Lady Kluck, she makes me smile everytime I watch this film.

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to Disboards.com.

I just wanted to say I love the Disney animated film, Robin Hood. It's filled with so many great characters. I believe the writing, casting, animation, etc are wonderful! It's one of my favorite Disney films. Plus, it had some of the great original Disney animators work on the film. Fun stuff!

on a side note. the roger miller song used in this movie,
is also the hamster dance, it's Whistle Stop speeded up 160 times.

on a side note. the roger miller song used in this movie,
is also the hamster dance, it's Whistle Stop speeded up 160 times.

I always suspected this to be the case.

Robin Hood is one of my favourite Disney movies! Definitely in my top five. :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter