• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

I'm shocked too. I can't believe it! You all will be in my thoughts. I'm so sorry.

Just wanted to send my condolence to the family. I'm so sorry for your loss. I will keep your family in my prayers.

This is so incredibly sad :( Jennifer, hold her close and never let her forget how much her Mother loved her.

This is just so horrible. I really dont know what to say. I spent the first 5 months of last year pm-ing Robin, we were both really excited about going to DIS-con2. I dont think that i would of booked my flight etc and made the decision to go if it wasnt for her saying that we could be roomies. We lost touch later on in the year when Dans had his health problems, and well you all know the rest.:(

I will miss her. She was a good friend to chat to about 'nothing' if you know what i mean. My heart goes out to Caitlyn.

Emma

I am so shocked by the news. Jennifer I am sending prayers and my deepest sympathy to Caitlyn, yourself and your whole family.
Robin will be missed by all. Please let us know periodically how ya'll (especially Caitlyn) are doing. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

My deepest sympathy for the entire family. My Prayers go out to Caitlin and the family.

Oh my goodness, I'm in shock, that's just so horrible and unexpected. I'll keep Caitlyn in my prayers. :(

I'm am so sorry. :( My deepest sympathy goes out to all the family, especially Caitlyn.

She was a very humorous person to say the least, I am in SHOCK also!:eek: :( :( Prayers for her family.

How awful.....:(

My heart goes out to her family and little Caitlyn. This is a terrible loss to us all.

I'm heartbroken. :( I didn't know Robin, but knew her story and how much she loved her daughter. My sincere condolences to her family.

Oh, how sad! My prayers for Caitlyn - that she will be well taken care of. Robin will be missed - prayers for the rest of her family.

I am deeply saddened by this news. My heart goes out to Caitlyn & the rest of Robin's family.

Truly a very sad day . Thoughts and prayers for Robin and all of her family. She will be missed deeply.

Steve

Thank you so much for letting us know. Prayers and hugs for the family.

Hello,

I am jennifer's boyfriend. I have started a petition to have on hand for the court if ever there is a custody battle for Caitlyn. I will make sure that joseph does not get her. If you would like to sign it please send me an e-mail at:

Psychodude74@hotmail.com

Please mark the subject as Caitlyn

Thank you
Samuel

My condolences to the family. I always loved her tag line about her daughter.

So young. I just figured out how young she really was. So very sad.

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter