• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Robin - Caitlyn's Mom

OMG...I was stunned when I read this! My thoughts and prayers are with you all! I am so sorry....

I am shocked about this. My heart is breaking reading this. I can't believe this happened to such a young person. .

Please send our thoughts and prayers to her family and especially Caitlyn.

OMGosh!!! How awful!! Prayers for her family, especially her daughter!

This is so heartbreaking. I just kept reading the post over and over, hoping the words would change. A very bright light has gone out on the CB. :(

My prayers are with Robin, Caitlyn and the family. I am just so shocked and heartbroken. That poor poor baby:(

Very Very sad.....I've had difficulty getting on the boards...just found this thread....I will keep Caitlyn and her family in my thoughts.....

Very sad news. :( I'll be saying a special prayer today for Caitlyn and the rest of Robin's family.

I am so very, very saddened by this terrible news.

Our most sincere condolences to you, Caitlyn, and your entire family, Jennifer.

I know I speak for many here when I say that we here at the DIS CB always admired Robin for her spirit, her undying love and determination to protect Caitlyn, and her unfailing ability to not let all the hardships she faced in life get her down. And we all enjoyed her wonderfully humorous take on some of the more colorful members of your family.

We will miss her greatly. May she rest in everlasting peace.

:( :( :( :( :( :(

What a tragedy. My thoughts and prayers with Jennifer, Caitlyn and the entire family.

What a sad sad situation. My heart breaks for that sweet little girl. :(

I met Robin and Caitlyn in December 2001, also. I can't believe this. Robin was so young. I'm very sorry.

I had to click on this thread three times before I could respond. I am just so sad. My heart is breaking for Caitlyn, to have to deal with so much at such a young age. :( And there could even be more to come with her birth father still running around and still having his parental rights. :( :mad: My condolences and sympathy to all of Robin's family. We will miss her so much on this board. She has made us laugh many times, and she has made us cry. She seemed like such a strong woman and an incredible mom. This place won't be the same without her. :(

I am in shock. This just should not have happened. I can't imagine how Caitlyn must be feeling right now. :( Thank you for telling us you'll take care of her Jennifer. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and the rest of Robins family.

I'm so sorry to read this. Like many others I had to read it several time for it to sink in. I'm very sadden by this terrible news.

My condolences and prayers for Caitlyn and the Family.

Oh, I am just sick with sadness. Poor sweet Caitlyn. :(

I don't know what to say. I am totally in shock and floored and saddened by this. :( Poor Caitlyn. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter