robes from Spa

mcroadman

Mouseketeer
So, I just read that you can borrow a robe from the spa and use it for the week and then just leave it in your stateroom.
Is this commonly done?
Do I have to have a spa treatment scheduled ? Which I will..
:)
Have others borrowed robes?
I have seen this mentioned just once here.

4 Days! Can you believe it!! :cool1:

So, I just read that you can borrow a robe from the spa and use it for the week and then just leave it in your stateroom.
Is this commonly done?
Do I have to have a spa treatment scheduled ? Which I will..
:)
Have others borrowed robes?
I have seen this mentioned just once here.

4 Days! Can you believe it!! :cool1:

If they haven't stopped doing this I'm sure they will soon once all the DISers read about it. They'll run out of robes. I'm sure this was probably on the Magic/Wonder.

We also have 4 days, but we're on the Fantasy out of PC. :cheer2:

On the Fantasy I took a robe back to my room after a massage. I was told I could, so I did. So did my husband. I didn't expect to keep it until the end of the cruise, but it did stay in the bathroom. I figured the room steward would have taken it out with the towels.

I saw a lady walking around at the pool and getting fries at plutos wearing one of the spa robes.. it was sort of odd, but maybe she had just come from getting a massage or using rainforest and needed a cover up to go get a snack LOL--but it made me think about what it would be like if everyone took a robe from there and used it the whole trip there would be NO robes left...

The robes on the Wonder are in the locker room which is open to anyone using the gym or even just going into the dry sauna or using the showers in there so you wouldn't need to book a treatment to go in and get one--but they may ask about you leaving with it..who knows. Do you intended to use it in your stateroom or why exactly would you want to have one of the spa robes outside of the spa?? Just curious

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter