Robbie Williams concert

Danauk

<font color=green>I would be sitting on the patio
I was so excited about this I had to share it!! I was one of the 130,000 people who went to see Robbie at Knebsworth on Sunday (I was right at the front of the crowd in the fenced off area!!) and all I can say is WOW!! He was totally amazing and I didn't mind the traffic ques afterwards, they were not as bad as what I thought they would be. 130,000 people to get out of a venue is a lot! Robbie really did well and it was great to see him singing with Mark Owen again (he did a guest apearence to do a duet on Sunday night only.) Plus I saw Ant and Dec as they were watching the concert too. All in all it was a great day, excellent music and beautiful weather. I can't wait until Robbie does another tour again!!:teeth:

Glad you had a fab time, just watching Saturday nights programme now - looks very good.

I saw Robbie years ago at Exeter :)

Danauk

My daughter India, aged 12, was also there on Sunday evening and was also in the fenced off area. This was her first proper concert (not including Jools Holland) and she said she had an amazing time. I sat at home and listened to it on Radio 1 and felt jealous!

Kev and I went to Queen's last concert in Knebworth and that was also an amazing day.

:) :Pinkbounc :)

Tammy

Tammy,

How did you manage to get into the fenced area??? I'm sooo jealous ;) We were also there last night and it was fab unfortunately we were near the back :( The car parking was a different story though!!!

Lisa

To get in the fenced off area you had to be there early!! They let the first 8000 people out of the 130,000 people crowd in to it. We got on site at about 9:30 and there were loads of people in front of us at the gate. We got in the fenced off area no problem though and we were less than 10 meter away from the front of the stage so the view was amazing!! Plus Ant and Dec were stood behind us on the sound desk platform so we saw them as well!! Once in the area we were given 'I got closer to Robbie' wrist bands so we could come and go as we pleased. It was worth getting there early for. Plus we parked off site so got home quite quickly too, hardly any ques!! What a great day!!

Ant and Dec yuck,hate them;)

Robbie mmhh lovely:p I would love to see him in concert and sing my brains out:)

Glad you enjoyed the concert. I did feel a tad sympathetic to all the poor people stuck in that mother of all traffic jams . . . in the heat too, but worth it all in the end, I'm sure.

we were also in "the pit" at the front on sunday with the chosen few ( well the girls in our group certainly felt like that! )

the concert was amazing - moby was wicked and robbie rocked

we parked in a car park outside at about 10.45 and then had to walk for 30 mins just to get to knebworth - it then took a further 20 mins to get to the gate

a friend had actually told us about the pit from when they went the day before but by the time we actually got in it was about noon so we really didn't expect to get anywhere near the front

but as we were walking down 2 blokes ran really quickly past us and then that was it - the girls were off, it was like january sales day - we got shouted at for not running !

we made it to the front and just in time, 2 mins after we got in they stopped people from going in there ! phew

we also saw our fair share of celebs - ant and dec, gareth gates, martin fowler and some of the new family in eastenders

we were jumping up and down just in front of brandon block whilst robbie was on too

all in all a fantastic day

just shame they didn't hire disney consultants to organise the exit arrangements

took us 90 mins shuffling just to get out of knebworth - they made everyone go through this tiny gate for some unknown reason

we arrived back home at 2.30am which was pretty good

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter