Robbie/Andy brings a newbie to Universal and HHN (Completed)

I instagramed this one, and HHN's official account on there featured it!!

Tribute in Walking Dead house to Carla Young who used to be in the VIP Tours Dept and passed away not too long ago

No worries about the trippie Robie/Andy.........it really is so time consuming to do one.............but your pictures are fantastic.....you can see you had such a good trip.

Hope you're doing ok...........thanks for the pics :thumbsup2

I did get to meet Todd and Vicki this trip and both of them were super nice people. Oh and Vicki's son (sorry I'm horrible with names, and I've slept since then, lol).

The new Springfield area is super nice. I really like the new drinks they've added. I had a Buzz Cola not realizing that's what I was ordering, lol. I really really like the new fruit drinks they added, the pineapple being the best. They have an orange one that's good, but a little tart. I only got to eat at the Frying Fisherman. I had the big seafood platter thing, which was good, especially the coconut shrimp.

It's funny that I got EP's for HHN for Friday and Saturday, cause they were the two least busiest nights the entire weekend. Seriously. I didn't even use the EP on Saturday. Sunday was busy but still not too horrible. The houses I got the most scares from were Werewolf and La Llorona. The only house I didn't really enjoy was the Resident Evil house, and the Walking Dead house was just ok. The 3-D stuff they did in Afterlife was really awesome.

Adam had fun, but it was like I was travelling with Chip again. Adam even mentioned that he was the type that really only rides things once (though I did get him on some of my favorites more than once). And he doesn't like haunted houses (or as he called them after going through Werewolf, "spook houses" lol) so I was at HHN alone mostly, except when I was with Vicki.

I finally ate at the Three Broomsticks this time. We did early entry and had breakfast there after riding FJ. It was quite good. I also tried the seafood pie at Finnegan's this trip. It was ok, it was ridiculously hot when they first brought it out. I probably will not have it again in the future.

All in all it was a good trip, but I think, after 5 years of trips (and 2 this year alone), I'm getting a little tired of Orlando. Though me and my friend in San Diego are talking about going during the beginning of December next year. And I have always wanted to see Disney at Christmas. But we will see.

:thumbsup2 Great pics Robbie...who needs a story when your camera tells it so well.

It was a pleasure meeting you and hanging out at HHN. Besides you saved me from riding RRR with Trey....I will love you forever for that favor.:flower3:

It's funny that I never get tired of Orlando even after 7 years of trips...I still have trouble leaving and want to start planning my next trip as soon as I get home. We are planning to return for HHN at the same time next year. This time my daughter will be going and we are looking forward to seeing the new HP area and enjoying the Food & Wine Fest.

Took me awhile to get back here. Thanks for sharing your pictures and thoughts about your trip.

Keep us posted about your future travel plans!

I have never been to Disney/Orlando for the holidays, but the pictures I have seen are amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter