RO discount for December 2015?

ugh nothing but Bunk beds for WL for beginning of December:headache:
There goes that dream.
I was hoping to stay at WL too. Very disappointed. I was able to snag a POR Royal Room for our stay with the discount. Hoping some more rooms at WL get released or some get cancelled.

Usually I am checking at 7:00. Got a late start this am. Was lucky to grab a room at the Boardwalk Inn with the discount. Good luck everyone. The rooms seem to be going fast.

I am not seeing a room only discount for December? I see the same Fall 30% (travel by Oct 3) that has been there for awhile.

Edited to Add: Okay, I see it now after I click on a resort. There is next to nothing available!!

Last edited:
There are no Late Fall codes still available for Poly. CM said they went very quickly this morning. I sure was hoping to get a break on 3 reservations. GRRRR!

Only saved $50 but I turned 6 nights garden view POR into a split 3 POR (Royal Room)/3 CBR (Preferred). Content, I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter