Riviera Hotel?...

DisneylandOrBust

Earning My Ears
So I'm going to Disneyland this weekend and we are already starting to plan a 3 day trip to Las Vegas.... this is why I love living in AZ, driving distance to two of my favorite places.

I did some searching and it looks like I can book Riviera for $59 a night... what do you all think of it? Of course not looking for an outstanding place to stay just clean and sleepable for the 3 hours of sleep we are planning.

How is the shows there? The topless show?... is it kinda fun to watch the dancing if I was a girl and not really looking for ****ies? The comedy show, hows that?

The pool looks huge?... it should be nice for April 9th.

Any other hotels that are around $60 or $70 a night that you would so much rather stay at than here?

Thanks guys!!

I am not sure of the dates you are traveling to Las Vegas, but if you have the time, go to the hotels that you are interested in staying at and join their email club. I have received some awesome prices in the last few weeks. For example, I just got an email from the Luxor and the last week of March, rooms are around $42 a night plus lots of extra bonuses included. MGM has also had some great deals via email... Good Luck

A very old resort w/ not a great location (not dangerous, just not desirable)
Unfortunately weekend rates are always higher, and this weekend is the second weekend of NCAA tournament so rates are up. If you are staying Fri/Sat you will pay a premium, and I don't see anything that cheap on the strip...if you cannot go higher or cannot stay during the week, that looks like the best deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter