• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riverside Pics April 8-15-2006

Great pics! Thanks for sharing - I feel like I'm back already!

I LOVE the nighttime pictures - looking at them you can almost "feel" the magic in the air!! I'll definately have to take some this next trip... for some reason, I've never taken pics of the resort at night.

:goodvibes

Great photos. Hasn't changed since I was there. Can't wait to go again
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

Next visit to WDW: :cheer2: Feb.2007 at POR or March 2007

Your pictures are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them. I can't wait to get there - 36 more days! Your pics make me absolutely sure I chose the right resort. By the way, what building were you in? I'm assuming you were in AB, right? Do you have any recommendations? I have requested AB, but no particular building. I know everyone says #14, but I think I'd rather be a little further away from the main drag/traffic area. Appreciate any thoughts!

What beautiful photos! They are the best I've seen of Port Orleans Riverside!! We're staying at the French Quarter in May...but, Alligator Bayou (sp?)
looks soooo southern!

Thanks for the photo trip! :wave2:

missy522 said:
Your pictures are beautiful! Thank you for sharing them. I can't wait to get there - 36 more days! Your pics make me absolutely sure I chose the right resort. By the way, what building were you in? I'm assuming you were in AB, right? Do you have any recommendations? I have requested AB, but no particular building. I know everyone says #14, but I think I'd rather be a little further away from the main drag/traffic area. Appreciate any thoughts!

We were in 16 which was just far enough away to be away from the crowd, but close enought it it was just a few minutes to the food court/bus stop. There was a back way to the bus stop. I found 16 to be great.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures. I love the pictures of the paddlewheel at night.

Well, if anyone wondered what POR really looks like, your photos sure capture the magic. Thanks for the memories. Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Tink

Great Pics and thinks for sharing. We also had a stay at POR checked in on 4/4/06 checked out on 4/11/06. We did not want to leave because the weather was so nice. I had to look at all the picture because the kids loved the big pool at POR and I think there was two picture we were in, but due to distance I'm not 100 Percent but I think it is..Of me and 2 of my girls. Another of just the 2 girls. If you look at the picture of the red head boy and then look in the pool you will see a guy back facing with 2 girls in front of him...that is me I think. I need to share all of our photos but im new to all of this and might be to complicated to figure out..LOL. but anyways..thanks for the photos

Walkingtal said:
Great Pics and thinks for sharing. We also had a stay at POR checked in on 4/4/06 checked out on 4/11/06. We did not want to leave because the weather was so nice. I had to look at all the picture because the kids loved the big pool at POR and I think there was two picture we were in, but due to distance I'm not 100 Percent but I think it is..Of me and 2 of my girls. Another of just the 2 girls. If you look at the picture of the red head boy and then look in the pool you will see a guy back facing with 2 girls in front of him...that is me I think. I need to share all of our photos but im new to all of this and might be to complicated to figure out..LOL. but anyways..thanks for the photos

If you give me the photo names I'm sure I can blow them up (I have to compress tehm quite a bit for thr fotki account). then I can send you a decent print of your family

Those pictures brought me right back! We stayed at Riverside about a month ago and it was one of my favorite Disney trips ever. We were in AB bld. 16 as well, we thought it was the perfect location too! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks so much for sharing! Your pictures are beautiful. I can't wait to go back. I talked SIL into booking POR in August so I'm forwarding her a link to your photos so she can see what a beautiful resort it is.

Your pix are awesome - thanks for sharing. Gives a great feel of what the place is like for we newbies. Will be there end of May, staying in AB - can't wait. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter