Riverside or French Quarter?

Tarheel girl 1975

Supposed Former Fastpass Hoarder
We just booked free dining bounceback for next September. Right now we're booked at Riverside, but I am wondering if we should switch to French Quarter. We'll be going without our kids this time. I love the way Riverside looks, but I am worried about the size and transportation. Which do you like better and why?

We stayed at POR in Sept for a kids free 4 day trip with free dining. Let me first say that as much as I love bringing the kids to WDW, it was so relaxing being there on our own. POR was a perfect resort for just the two of us because the grounds are so beautiful and we took walks in the morning and evenings and it was so quiet even though the resort was full. We walked over to POFQ and although I like the theme of that resort it doesn't have a sit down restaurant and the food court at POR had much better food choices. The big thing for us was the quiet pools...POFQ doesn't have any and we used the quiet pools at POR every day..in fact we didn't use the main pool once. We had a car rental so I can't comment on the buses but we did use the boat to DTD twice and it was very nice. Either way I'm sure will have an awesome time!

I've stayed at both. If DH and I were going without kids and I had to choose between the two, I'd go with POR. I like the food court better, we love Boatwright's for breakfast, and we'd likely use the quiet pools if we didn't have pool slide obsessed kids with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter