Rivers of Light

auntiemare

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if they are showing Rivers of Light in December 2017? There are no times listed but maybe they have not listed them yet. I will be disappointed if they are not. :(

Does anyone know if they are showing Rivers of Light in December 2017? There are no times listed but maybe they have not listed them yet. I will be disappointed if they are not. :(

There are. We are checking in on December 7 and the CM told me that there is a ROL running that night at 6:30. I am still waiting for the dinner packages to open. November is still not out. I'm hoping the calendar will start showing the dates at the beginning of the month.

All the night shows. Anticipate them running basically every night unless posted otherwise. Disney just doesn't release full calendars more than 30/60 days out.

RoL will likely be done nightly in AK

Any thoughts about the time remaining 6:30p or a second show in December? 6:30p seems early.

Sunset starts at about 5:30ish in the beginning of December. And most nights AK close is at 8:00 (without the extra magic hours) We will see what happens closer to that month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter