Rivers of Light package at Tiffins

midnight star

DIS Veteran
I couldn't find any recent reviews in the search forum. How is the package for RoL at Tiffins? Is it worth 2 dining credits? I heard this is one of the nicer places to eat.

I did in in December 2017 and 2018 and have an ADR for it next month, so I'm obviously a fan. I think it's worth it OOP (for what I order, at least) or on the DDP. Tiffins is a 2 credit restaurant, so if you want to eat there and see ROL it makes sense to book the package. Also, if you're on the regular DDP you get an appetizer with the package that you wouldn't with a regular meal.

My hubby and I LOVE Tiffins. The menu is lovely and unique. We have been lucky to have very well informed and friendly wait staff. Every time we return we get a personalized card and a little thank you treat waiting on our table. Very nice touches. I think of it as an Oasis inside of AK.
I would recommend it for sure. Now having said that, I have read others who do not enjoy it. I guess it's one of those things where you have to try it to really know.

I did in in December 2017 and 2018 and have an ADR for it next month, so I'm obviously a fan. I think it's worth it OOP (for what I order, at least) or on the DDP. Tiffins is a 2 credit restaurant, so if you want to eat there and see ROL it makes sense to book the package. Also, if you're on the regular DDP you get an appetizer with the package that you wouldn't with a regular meal.
I agree with this. If you really wanted to try Tiffins and also ROL, then booking the pkg makes complete sense. However, if Tiffins doesnt appeal to you then I wouldnt bother. I would just line up in the regular queue for ROL and eat where ever you want. I personally love Satuli Canteen. Best QS in Disney!

I made a reservation for our trip in January. I checked the regular menu and it looks very different but I’m willing to try things. I can’t find the ROL dining package menu. Where is that located?

I made a reservation for our trip in January. I checked the regular menu and it looks very different but I’m willing to try things. I can’t find the ROL dining package menu. Where is that located?

It used to be a prix fixe menu, but now you can order from the regular menu. The package includes appetizer, entrée and dessert. You sit in a designated section for ROL with the dining package. We really enjoyed our meal here, it was one of the best we've had at Disney. The service is excellent, as well. The package was pricey, but I'm glad we did it once. We arrived about 45 minutes to an hour before show time (maybe not necessary, but we had front row seats, so we were happy). Now we just arrive early for ROL or if possible, get 4th FPs for it. A dining package is not necessary for good seats, IMO, as long as you arrive early. Hope you have a great time!

It used to be a prix fixe menu, but now you can order from the regular menu. The package includes appetizer, entrée and dessert. You sit in a designated section for ROL with the dining package. We really enjoyed our meal here, it was one of the best we've had at Disney. The service is excellent, as well. The package was pricey, but I'm glad we did it once. We arrived about 45 minutes to an hour before show time (maybe not necessary, but we had front row seats, so we were happy). Now we just arrive early for ROL or if possible, get 4th FPs for it. A dining package is not necessary for good seats, IMO, as long as you arrive early. Hope you have a great time!
This is our first trip back in 20 years so I wanted to splurge a little :) plus they don’t have this show at Disneyland.

I’m considering this for out next trip, but not sure my picky 11 year old will eat from the adult menu. How are they with Disney “adults” on the DDP ordering from the kids menu?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter