Rivers of Light FP??

I'll be interested to hear what kind of experiences people have making FPs at their 60 day windows once word gets out that ROL FPs are available. Windows will be opening next week for people with Easter trips.
I was able to get a fp for four people on March 28th. The fp time is 8:05 pm. We are 44 days out, which is ahead of the 30 day crowd.

Thank you HiroMYhero, do you know if I can find a schedule somewhere? Never mind... I found it! Of course it is NOT the night we are scheduled there! Any thoughts on if it would be worth redoing my schedule and fast passes I already have????

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there will be a big difference in viewing this new AK event with a Fast Pass or Dining Package? Thanks!

Does anyone know if there will be a big difference in viewing this new AK event with a Fast Pass or Dining Package? Thanks!
There can't be much.

The seating is about the same all across both sections.

Reactions: MJS

Where can I locate a map of the seating?

Too new to know how they will end up, as things progress.

The location and shape of the two seating areas can be seen below (over toward the right of the image.)

DAK-RoutesToEE_120916_zpsnswctrmx.jpg

And, photos of the seating areas can be seen HERE.

Last edited:
FWIW: If you missed the initial release of FP+ for ROL, it appears that a second rollout happened this afternoon. I was completely blocked out of 2/23 - 2/26 and now there is availability for all show days.

FWIW: If you missed the initial release of FP+ for ROL, it appears that a second rollout happened this afternoon. I was completely blocked out of 2/23 - 2/26 and now there is availability for all show days.
Thanks for reporting! RoL has added on 2nd shows.

I was able to get a FP+ for Sat 3/4. I got it several days ago. My time is from 6:35-7pm.

What I'm trying to understand is strategy for seeing the tree of light lightshow. Can I see it from the ROL viewing area? Or do I need to go somewhere else?

I was able to get a FP+ for Sat 3/4. I got it several days ago. My time is from 6:35-7pm.

What I'm trying to understand is strategy for seeing the tree of light lightshow. Can I see it from the ROL viewing area? Or do I need to go somewhere else?
What time does the park close that night? You really need to be closer to the Tree with a straight on view to see the projections that make the Tree appear to be animated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter