Rivers of Light FP??

No, not that I can see.

Dining Packages are available now. Watch the RoL thread as that's where info is being updated daily/hourly.

I see ROL now on my FP listing, but non available for a couple of dates I checked during our trip (2/28 or 3/4).

I see ROL now on my FP listing, but non available for a couple of dates I checked during our trip (2/28 or 3/4).
It's showing on the computer website but not yet on the app.

Please report back here or on the RoL threads if you see it become active. Thanks! :)

I just booked it for April 8. It shows as a FP return time of 8:05-8:30, and it says that the show starts at 8:45.

Also, the park hours for this day used to say AK was closing at 7:00, and now it's been changed to 9:30.

I just booked it for April 8. It shows as a FP return time of 8:05-8:30, and it says that the show starts at 8:45.

Also, the park hours for this day used to say AK was closing at 7:00, and now it's been changed to 9:30.

Thanks. I looked 30 minutes ago and it wasn't there for April 8th. Had to switch out my Expedition Everest for that day, but figured we could catch that at Rope Drop.

Sooo....a dilemma since the ROL FP is out now...I have my 3 FPs already set, but if we go to the Safari early, like by 10am, do we need a FP for it? That is the one I would change for ROL if I do change.....

Sooo....a dilemma since the ROL FP is out now...I have my 3 FPs already set, but if we go to the Safari early, like by 10am, do we need a FP for it? That is the one I would change for ROL if I do change.....

No you don't need a FP for safari for that early

If you go at Park Opening, the wait would be low.

Also remember, with guests holding RoL FPs, they'll have to do Standby for a ride they would have FPed. The RoL FP blocks guests from getting a 4th FP.

So I guess no FP tiering for AK. :)
I was worried Disney would adopt the tiering method for this park when ROL became available. Happy to see they didn't do it......yet.

If you go at Park Opening, the wait would be low.

Also remember, with guests holding RoL FPs, they'll have to do Standby for a ride they would have FPed. The RoL FP blocks guests from getting a 4th FP.

So do you think it is worth it to FP ROL? We won't do a dining package, I know, as we aren't interested in the restaurants that have them. We are a group of adults and teens, so the Safari, Dino, and EE are the rides we really want to ride...and some of us want to do Kali (not me, I don't want to walk around soaked like I did last time, lol). I just can't decide if ROL is "worth" it for a FP. Have you watched the video? What is your opinion on it? We will probably get to the Safari about 9:30-9:45ish. We are eating at Boma at 8am.

Anyone with better knowledge than me know if discounts, such as; cast member or AP, can be used for the dining package?

So I guess no FP tiering for AK. :)
I was worried Disney would adopt the tiering method for this park when ROL became available. Happy to see they didn't do it......yet.

ROL would not warrant tiering. It is the addition of the two Pandora attractions that will stress the system. I wouldn't have expected any change with only ROL being added.

Anyone with better knowledge than me know if discounts, such as; cast member or AP, can be used for the dining package?
Tiffins has a CM discount through October but it doesn't apply to dining Packages.

Cost-wise, it's much better to use the CM discount (40%) and FP RoL.

Tiffins has a CM discount through October but it doesn't apply to dining Packages.

Cost-wise, it's much better to use the CM discount (40%) and FP RoL.

Thanks, that's what I'd figured.

Assuming I am just going to book FP, and a regular meal, but if I could have saved the FP I'd rather :-)

I'll be interested to hear what kind of experiences people have making FPs at their 60 day windows once word gets out that ROL FPs are available. Windows will be opening next week for people with Easter trips.

When I check my march 8th date it says fast pass service unavailable vs. no more FP... any thoughts? Will this show be every night?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter