Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

I just got August 29. I couldn't get it on my phone even on the Disney world website but it worked on the computer.

Maybe they started at the end and are working backwards?

Great logic there...

ROL Dining is now BOOKABLE as far out as September (dont know how much further out than that) :)

AHHH, I got all excited but still cant book either. I want 2nd July so if they are going backwards I have a bit of a wait!!

They seem to be working backwards. September is opening but only the very end of August.

WHY would you do something stupid like go backwards?????

Call also because I wanted a breakfast 1 and not a lunch. The Cm didn't even know I told her I was able to book a lunch and to check. Well I got a breakfast on Sept. 24.

August isn't loaded in their system yet. Even to call.

Thanks for the responses. I was able to book a dinner on 8-25, but was really hoping for breakfast. I'll keep stalking.

August isn't loaded in their system yet. Even to call.
It's kind of crazy they are even allowing Sept online booking considering they do not even have the times for the nightime offerings and ROL showtimes loaded in yet. Maybe these booking are a glitch....not that glitch bookings have happened before or anything o_O

Thanks for the responses. I was able to book a dinner on 8-25, but was really hoping for breakfast. I'll keep stalking.

Got dinner 8/21. Will keep looking for breakfast.

I'm trying for dinner on 8/20 and it says nothing available. Wondering if I should keep trying or call?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter