• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Can only get 10:50 breakfast for trip 8/7 or 8/9 at Tusker. Some Tiffin dinners avail. during stay. Things may open up once all of the people who booked Tusker wanting to change to ROL drop those.

Happy with a 10:50 AM Tusker but was really hoping for a dinner rez. Are we pretty much seeing Tusker for breakfast and Tiffins availability for dinner? That's kind of a bummer.

I am not getting a choice to select breatkfast, lunch, or dinner for a TH package for our dates, and it showing any times past 5:00. I have tried on two different browsers. Anyone else? June 4-10.
I was able to snag 8:45 breakfast at TH for 4 on June 4 with jungle package so it was open but looks like everything either booked up or they have only released so much. Keep trying as people are likely to start letting go TH reservations now that jungle package out.

Maybe since Tiffin is new they are trying to jam that down everyone's throats first, lol, to make sure they fill it. They know Tusker will fill.

I took the breakfast 10:50 for early august trip at Tuskers. Tiffin dinners is available if anyone's looking for that

Got 10:20 on 9/3, our AK day (yayyyy!), then realized our Boma dinner is really early (5:20) and tried to find an earlier one, but showing nothing available now. Guess we'll suffer through it LOLLL! Hope everyone gets what they want...

Maybe since Tiffin is new they are trying to jam that down everyone's throats first, lol, to make sure they fill it. They know Tusker will fill.

Been trying for Tiffin's dinner package for late August and zero luck either!

they must have loaded more just got 5:15 tusker for may 31. Whoa wait a minute I put in the jungle book package in the search and it came up but now it my reservations it doesn't show it as a package! so be careful people.

Does anyone know what time the first show is? That's what the Tusker breakfast package gave me, but I want to be sure it doesn't clash with our dinner ADR.

I got a TH breakfast for late July. We will be going back in October, so I will have to checking for those to get released.

I'm getting "We were unable to check for available tables at this time" no matter what date I select. As usual, their system is overloaded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter