Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

Not heading out until end of Sept but want to hear about everything as it happens. Do we know for sure which restaurants will be included in the package? Hoping that Yak and Yeti would be but, not sure

Not heading out until end of Sept but want to hear about everything as it happens. Do we know for sure which restaurants will be included in the package? Hoping that Yak and Yeti would be but, not sure
Betting is against Y&Y, because it's third-party operated.

I have noted they're saying they will provide more info in mid-to late May, not necessarily that the attraction will be ready to open at that time. Not a good turn of events for Disney or AK.

They actually say "by" mid-to-late May, so it could be earlier if they get the issues worked out. All we can do is wait for any new announcements.

I heard Tusker House, is likely.

We are staying at AKV at the end of Sept but only eating at Jiko and Boma...no rezzies in the parks.

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

From an official posting on the Disney Parks Blog re: Rivers of Light, 'While we’d hoped to debut these offerings on April 22, unfortunately, they will not open as planned on that date as we give the team more time to bring these innovative experiences to life in a way we know will exceed our guests’ expectations.

What's weird is that I was just able to book a dinner reservation at AK for April 25th at 6:30pm, which is 30 minutes after scheduled park closing. If the park is supposed to close at 6pm that day, and ROL is definitely not happening by then, why would they be giving out 6:30 reservations? I would understand if they would have their latest reservations set up for 6pm... Is this normal? Should I be worried that the reservation may cancel out?

I could be wrong but I think some of their other night time events will still be going on and the park will be open later.

What's weird is that I was just able to book a dinner reservation at AK for April 25th at 6:30pm, which is 30 minutes after scheduled park closing. If the park is supposed to close at 6pm that day, and ROL is definitely not happening by then, why would they be giving out 6:30 reservations? I would understand if they would have their latest reservations set up for 6pm... Is this normal? Should I be worried that the reservation may cancel out?

Was it at Rainforest Cafe? I thought they did that.

That page has been live for a good while now... The only difference is that the site no longer says "Coming April 22nd" like it used to.

I was about to say the same thing! I've had a browser page open to that landing page for a couple weeks now. And I remember refreshing the morning that the "coming on April 22nd" disappeared. :((((

Is the new restaurant delayed as well or is it scheduled to open sooner than the nighttime entertainment?

FWIW,"Word on the street" here at WDW is that Dining Packages will not be offered for a while once RoL gets rolling.

Asia seating will be all FP+ and Dinoland seating will be all Standby.

FWIW,"Word on the street" here at WDW is that Dining Packages will not be offered for a while once RoL gets rolling.

Asia seating will be all FP+ and Dinoland seating will be all Standby.

Thanks for the update. Just curious....'Standby' or 'Standing' in Dinoland?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter