Riverblle Terrace PREMIUM dining package information needed

serene56

DIS Veteran
I can find ton of information on the standard package. I was able to score the premium but not sure i want to keep it. This package is 75.pp Is there another menu? because paying 75 for a chicken sandwich or a bowl of mac and cheese isnt sitting right for me. BUt i cant find any information on that by scouring facebook web sites even you tube. Even the view from dedicated seats-- how is the view? I saw one video and many people are passing the front while you are viewing-- does that take away from your view?

I can find ton of information on the standard package. I was able to score the premium but not sure i want to keep it. This package is 75.pp Is there another menu? because paying 75 for a chicken sandwich or a bowl of mac and cheese isnt sitting right for me. BUt i cant find any information on that by scouring facebook web sites even you tube. Even the view from dedicated seats-- how is the view? I saw one video and many people are passing the front while you are viewing-- does that take away from your view?
You are paying for having a chair to sit in. The food is worth about $20 per person.

All the other dining packages require you to sit on the ground.

The view is not the best. It is obstructed and you don't get to choose your table and some tables have better views than others.

If you can tolerate sitting on the ground, cancel this package and do the Hungry Bear instead. NONE of the dining package food is "worth it" so pay as little as possible while being able to get a reserved seating area. That's my opinion.

I agree with the above. If you don't mind sitting on the ground then do a standard package. The menu is different and exclusive, but still average at best. The view is only worth it if you get one of the handful of tables on the railing. You are already further away and sitting back on the patio makes it worse. The standard packages put you closer to the action.

With a 50/50 chance If getting a table on the rail it's not worth the price.

We did the premium package in June. We were allowed to order off the regular menu as well as the menu for the event. We liked the food, there were alot of options. You also get unlimited drinks and a basket of biscuits and cornbread. We asked them to refill the basket twice and they did. The CMs at the dinner were very attentive and friendly.

Our view was good, we were in the 2nd row. In 2019 we were in the 3rd row & were able to stand up to get a better view since nobody was behind us. I think the main reason people book this is to have a guaranteed seat for the show. The meal lasts over 2 hours. 7:00ish- 9:15/9:30. You're allowed to stay in your seat afterwards to watch the fireworks.

We've seen Fantasmic many times from different locations. The seating at RBT isn't head-on, but I like having somewhere to sit and not having to stand or sit on concrete for a couple hours in order to see it. We could see all of the projections and big features like the dragon.

B0553505-EA9A-4E84-BC6F-8F4A8B94DC29.jpegB94DD85B-16E8-4886-872D-29ECC6FD646A.jpeg4D802BB8-DAF8-4021-AE84-1A0601B94044.jpeg788FCF6D-D487-42CA-9514-491AC9407711.jpeg

Last edited:

1658545290259.png
This was the Premium Dining menu during our visit in June. We could order from here or the regular menu for the entree. Children used the regular menu and also got starter plus dessert and beverages.

We enjoyed it a lot but also lucked out for first row on the railing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter