Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

If I want to go to Disneyland park and it is not an EMH or Manic Morning then it will be regular entry time correct? or is Magic morning an anytime perk if you qualify for it?

Trying to figure out the best ROTR line strategy and can't understand if this will be an issue or not.

Boarding group 24!! Stood in front of Plaza Inn. On data on a tracfone. We had 4 phones- 1 tracfone on wifi, 1 tracfone on data, 1 iPhone XR on T-Mobile on data, 1 Samsung galaxy s9 on Verizon on data. Tracfone on data for the win! What a crazy stressful morning!

Last edited:
If today’s like yesterday and it’s smooth, when might I expect group 99 to be called? That is, give me hope! I need hope, people.
Yesterday was NOT smooth in the morning and early afternoon. There were two length downtimes...but they had a pretty good late afternoon and evening that made up for it.

If it is like yesterday, you'd be called between 6 and 6:30 PM.

If they have a day like their best day ever (last Saturday) you'd be called between 5 and 5:30 PM

And if they have a perfect day, you might get called around 3PM.

May the Force Be With You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter