ripsaw falls wetter than usual?

That's a pretty strange looking "eek" if you ask me. That thing just about scared me to death!
2.gif

Now looking at him he is a strange looking thing isn't he :lmao: :lmao:

I love the water cannons. When all of those get to going I can imagine that you think there's more water!

water cannons are the best thing ever.. our family literally takes a baggie of quarters to the park .. highlight of our day :)

Dudley is great, but one little thing that's interesting to think about:

The two "smaller" drops before the "big" drop (the train one and in the mines) get you even more soaked than the big drop!

Just something to think about...

Meh heh heh heh, it's fun going up to Me Ship, the Olive and shooting water on victims...erm, guests...on Popeye's!

Can y'all give me a P-A-Y-B-A-C-K?

yeah....i never actually thaught of that. good observation.

and yeah...getting the guests wet is really fun!

I know I have posted this somewhere before, but this is what happens when you give the middle child a few quarters while Dad and older sister are on the ride........

DSCN1747.jpg

and the trip before???

disney0607595.jpg

In the words of Cbean on our most recent trip: "SCORE!!!!! DIRECT HIT AGAIN!!!!!" Then she did this :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I hate the cannons. I always seem to be OK, then completely soaked after a run through them. I might as well go on Bluto.

i will be there next week, and all i have to say is, "bring it on!"

:cool1: I hope ya enjoy getting WET or I'll share some quaters with ya your choice!!!!

If we coldn't laugh we would all go insane!!!!

I know I have posted this somewhere before, but this is what happens when you give the middle child a few quarters while Dad and older sister are on the ride........

DSCN1747.jpg

and the trip before???

disney0607595.jpg

In the words of Cbean on our most recent trip: "SCORE!!!!! DIRECT HIT AGAIN!!!!!" Then she did this :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
That's great Tracie! :laughing: :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter