Rip Ride Rockit Construction Photos

a few pics from today...

100_4426.jpg

Your gonna be able to see this from I-4 and I-Drive!!!
1.gif

I was surprised when I actually got there that it wasn't as "in your face" as it seems on pictures. I'm not saying it isn't noticeable because it sure is, but it works.

I have been watching the progress of this ride for quite awhile. I look forward to seeing how much is done to it when I'm on my vacation in early May. I'll be staying on property for a whole week and I hope to see it at least running in the test stages, training, etc.

:banana: :banana: :woohoo: :banana: :banana:
Can't wait ...Im going in July to orlando 1 week on a villa to do US/IOA/BG/SW
before heading to WDW .Im a thrill freak...can't wait!!!!!!!!!:upsidedow

Did they get all the pictures up on the side of the Jimmy Neutron building yet? The last picture that I saw only had two up. It looked nice even then.

Did they get all the pictures up on the side of the Jimmy Neutron building yet? The last picture that I saw only had two up. It looked nice even then.
I didn't think to look. It was so crowded last night that I walked right on by.

I really want to go back to Universal just to ride this it looks amazing so far...it seems to have been built so fast so far.

Haha a part of me was still hoping it would be ready for my trip in a month, I think those photo's have given me a slight reality check haha

If you're lucky the whole loop will be up. However you may have to climb the lift yourself and slide down the rails.
Yeah...that's what I'm thinking too and that first hill is gonna be a pain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter