Rip Ride Rocket

WDWFL2013

Earning My Ears
Hi

Is there a DVD you can buy of your ride on this? How much is it??

Thanks

There is a DVD of the ride, but from what I heard it's only got bits and pieces from your personal ride, and it's at least 30 dollars, possibly a bit more.

I wouldn't consider it the best investment, which is why I skipped buying it when I went.

I 'think' you can watch your video when you get off the ride. Not positive though.

I 'think' you can watch your video when you get off the ride. Not positive though.
You can watch your video and view your picture. I believe the video they show you is what you're getting on the DVD, but they add in some other graphics in between.

They use very little of the video you are in. It is mostly graphics and the song you chose for the ride. There is no reason to buy more than one. I would have preferred the full video of the ride, like what they show in the preview, then I'd buy more than one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter