RIP Hal Holbrook

:( RIP Mr Holbrook...geez..a lot of Hollywood celebrities are passing away the last couple of weeks :(

Wow I had not idea he was 95!

He was always ones of those actors mentioning his name caused one to think "He's still alive?"

I'll strike my comment about Into the Wild being the time I remember him acting. He did a voice role of an older fire truck in Planes: Fire & Rescue.

I can't believe no one has mentioned what he was most famous for - 52 years of performing Mark Twain Tonight! I saw him in it as a teenager. I thought I would be bored. I wasn't.

I can't believe no one has mentioned what he was most famous for - 52 years of performing Mark Twain Tonight! I saw him in it as a teenager. I thought I would be bored. I wasn't.

Saw him playing Mark Twain in his one man show when he performed at my university. Marvelous!

I will also remember him for his role as Captain Lloyd Bucher of the USS Pueblo - captured by the North Koreans in 1968.

I was thinking Lincoln in the North and South miniseries.

I remember him as the wise old stock market guy that tried to give Charlie Sheen in the movie Wall Street (1987)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter