ringtones and cell wallpaper

This is a bump. I just bought my Samsung SCH 670 yesterday. I am hoping for "when you wish upon a star". Can anyone help? Is there a way to download a pic of the ship? I am cell phone illiterate.

Try going to Samsungs Main site, and then joining the Samsung Fun Club (it's free) then you can download rings and wallpaper, but only for certain phone and I think it is like $1.99 a tone. However right now they are having a special where you get two free Disney rings tones! My Samsung Sch-650 is getting repaired as it had an unfortunate run in with a car. When i get it back I hope to get the song from Lilo And Stitch that Samsung has..

Hi I'm Emmasgrammy's DH and I am a Coordinator in the tech support dept of Verizonwireless. If you are a Verizonwireless customer you have the ability to download ringtones , wallpaper , games , etc. to your phone via the Get it Now feature of your phone. This is explained in your owners manual but more importantly you can browse all the applications for your particular model of phone by going to
http://verizonwireless.com and selecting Get it Now from the bottom of the page. From there you can view the applications your phone would be able to download by choosing the type of phone you have and the the type of application you want. Also remember this is just so you can browse, when your ready for the application you want you must connect to Get it Now via your phone, over the air, no cable connections neccesary. This does mean YOU WILL BE USING AIRTIME so you may want to wait unitl your night and weekend minutes to download. Also right before you select your download you will be presented with 3 price options; 1) subscription - you will be charged every month for the application until you remove it from your handset ( not all apps have this) 2) limited use - price will be for set number of uses and must purchase more uses to continue to use ( this is on all ringtones and wallpaper applications) 3) unlimited use - just what it says pay once and use it until you don't want it anymore.( most games have this option)

I hope this helps and you find what you want. I will say that I have the LG 4400 and the Disney Magic Kingdom collection was available for my phone. This application offers ringtones and wallpaper. It is not listed at the web site but when I access Get it Now from my phone it is there. So if you don't see what your looking for at the web site it doesn't mean it's not available, just check it out through your phone. If your not sure how to access Get it now from your handset the web site also offers instructions in the FAQ's or through the Manuals in Motions the are available at Verizonwireless.com under the support tab "How to"

Originally posted by jiminyC_fan
Hey, thanks a lot!! ::yes::

No Problem! I can't wait until I get my phone back! I am very sick of those annoying high pitches tones on my old phone! I can't wait to get my way cool Polyphonic tones back!

EmmasGrammy's DH (I guess it would be EmmasPappy) ~ I just got a Disney ringtone on my verizon phone. Is it $1.99 per month or a one time fee? Thanks for your professional help.

Tink5

The price you paid was a 1 time charge for downloading 1 ringtone. The other prices that were there were for multiple downlonds. All you did was purchase 1. This charge will show on your next months billing statement. As long as you do not see the word subscription beside the price it is a 1 time charge.

Hope that eases your mind.

Yodasdabomb, can you send a link for the Samsung site for the club etc. I had trouble last night locating the correct link for the ringtones and also the Fun Club. I went to Samsung.com but after that I couldn't find it. Thanks!

EmmasPapa, thanks again. I got your response on another thread about cell phones on the islands. I will see you on the 14 dayer. Thanks so much for your help you have given me on my questions!!!!

www.samsungusa.com if I am allowed to put this up here otherwise it may get astericked out (sp?). But go to the main Samsung page, choose the country USA, and then when you get to the Samsung USA page there is a box down in the bottom left had corner that is the link to the Samsung Fun Club.

Hi EmmasGrammy...I have verizon wireless as my cell company and was wondering if I could use this on my motorola timeport phone? would you happen to know...
Thanks.
Donna

I have Verizon and there is a Disney group that I downloaded using the Get It Now feature. I have Mickey wallpaper and 3 disney ring tones - Under The Sea, Be Our Guest and Zip-A-Dee-Do-Da. I think it was 3.99 for three downloads. There were other ring tones and wallpapers in the group that could be downloadedas well.

Just a warning. I have a Samsung x427 from Cingular & downloaded the Lilo & Stitch tune - and it sounded nothing like the preview, and nothing like the Lilo song. I have a comment into customer service, but it's the weekend & no one's gotten back to me.

Sarangel

I have the verizon lg6000. You can send any midi file to the phone as an email attachment. Then when you play it you press save. I sent One Little Spark, Carousel of Progress, Grim Grinning Ghosts, Electric Parade, Spectromagic.

I've hated all the samsung ringtones. Now I can fix it.:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :bounce: :hyper: Thanks

BUMMER, Verizon doesn't have any Disney tunes or wallpaper for the Samsung SCH670. I am having nothing but trouble getting into the Samsung Fun Club because of cookies. It states to enable them and we have tried but just can't get it. I have an email off to Samsung. I am desperate. My last phone wouldn't even allow me to download a tune and now this one will but no Disney. :sad:

Starwood, do you think I can do it for a samsung? Quite honestly, what you said was over my head but perhaps my dd can help me.

JiminyCfan-- keep us posted how you make out. I've been following this thread, as I also just purchased the a670, and was also disappointed to not be able to find the Disney tones to download:(
Please let me know if you have any success. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter