• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ringing in 2010, 6 months til we'll be back again

I am here!!! :banana: By now, you are probably long past Atlanta -- you snuck by Atlanta while I was fast asleep. :laughing: Hope you had a great breakfast with the boys and are almost to the Florida border! Can't wait for all the fun to begin!

Along for the ride! Have a safe trip! Looking forward to FB updates! :)

Can you tell me whose FB page it will be under so I can friend them and follow along? You can PM me the information if you don't want to broadcast it. Thanks.

Hey! I made the second page which isn't too bad for me!!! I wish you all a wonderful trip and it looks like the gang is all here! Hugs! :goodvibes

ETA: I am on facebook....Cathy Peckiconis....someone friend me! LOL

Hey! I made the second page which isn't too bad for me!!! I wish you all a wonderful trip and it looks like the gang is all here! Hugs! :goodvibes

ETA: I am on facebook....Cathy Peckiconis....someone friend me! LOL

I just sent you a FB friend request.

Have a great trip! I can't wait to read all about New Year's Eve aT Poly beach and Disney!! Are the live reports here or on facebook? You can friend me Nichole Stevens Pulvirenti. Thanks looking forward to updates.

Hey! I'm tagging along for another ride too! What a great way to ring in a new year! I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be. Soak in an extra dose of all that Main St. Christmas spirit for me! :santa:

Finally got on the computer and it's up to page three?! Hopefully you have arrived and are already going! Enjoy your trip and family. :goodvibes

Got this about 9:30 this morning and said they were about 3 hours away!! So if they aren't there they are really close :banana:

2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter