Ring Help!!!!

dnmglenn

Earning My Ears
Please help! My DH and I are revisiting DIsney for our 10th anniversary next May. I want to get him a "mickey mouse" wedding band (his old plain one is getting too small). I know these are available in downtown disney? DOes anyone know the name/number of the store they are in? I am tring to get some pics, and purchase the ring before we go! Thanks so much for any help.

I do not know the store or rings, but if you call 407-363-6200 or use wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com they can help you.

I have not used the email but I have used the phone number and they were very very helpful. Just an FYI (not that I think it will be in this case) they can only sell items that are in main inventory, once they are distributed to store they cannot get them for you. But one would think they have extra rings. I have no idea about sizing or anything like that.

If you cannot find the mickey ring may I suggest the ring carvers? They have everything from bronze to 14K gold so you could have his initials with mickey ears carved in right while you watch. I have a sterlign silver one I made my husband get me on our honeymoon. I wear it everyday and still in great shape!

Hope that helps!

You can call the number listed in the previous post...but I think I heard (sometime early this year or late last year) they were discontinuing the mickey rings.

We ordered them for our wedding, then didn't care for them and sent them back. They had about 5 styles (I think). The only one I have a picture of is the one we ordered:

ring.jpg

If you just describe what you want, the folks who do the phone orders are very knowledgeable and will help you out.

Good luck!

Thanks so much for posting the pic - the ring is beautiful! THat is just what I want! I will call them today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter