• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Right now in Jersey...

10:40PM and it's 85 out!

What is it going to be like in August?

Loveladies here! How ya doin neighbor?

Pretty good considering weather...summer hit us early..think loveladies is beautiful...Are you there year round?

curious as to your favorite choice of restaurants..

Mine is mud city.ever been?

I feel ya here too...
Last three days have been 97, 100 and 99 here.
Next three are forecasted to be: 100, 97 and 94.

This is North Carolina... it's **NOT** supposed to be like this. :furious:
We went from Early Spring to Late Summer in 2.5 days.

We must now all sing praises to Mr. Willis Haviland Carrier. Turn to page 258 in your A/C hymals.

It was hot! All I kept thinking was Africa hot and wanted to say it outloud, but who would understand.

We had a softball game on a field that is next to the water/beach from 11-1 (and the game went past 1). We kept having to rotate catchers in an inning because they were overwhelmed by the heat.

I love the heat, wish I had a pool though.

It was 95 yesterday going up to 98 today. Right now it is 6:58 and it is already 75 degrees.
3.gif

77 at 7:30

IT IS AFRICA HOT!!!

and this is close to the shore too! :( I feel bad for you inlanders.

Gee it is hot in Inland....I decided I would save energy and go with the AC rule of 7 degrees colder than outside...NOPE didn't last...

Didn't last a day!

It's Africa hot here as well, it's only 10 AM and its uncomfortable. Lucky me I have to take my girls to a family kiddie party today which is in their backyard which is complete sunlight with no shade. I really feel badly for my dh though, he's working the Puerto Rican Day Parade in NYC today and has to wear his uniform, a bulletproof vest, and a 30 lb gun belt, I don't even want to think about it, I hope he doesn't get heatstroke.

so hot... digging in the backyard (yes, I'm crazy and I swear I'm part gopher all the time I spend digging)... so hot.

how the heck do they get anything done in Africa if it's this hot out?

oh well, it's so much better than cold! can't dig when the ground's ice.

Down to 89 at 3:17 but there is a thunderstorm approaching.

so hot... digging in the backyard (yes, I'm crazy and I swear I'm part gopher all the time I spend digging)... so hot.

how the heck do they get anything done in Africa if it's this hot out?

oh well, it's so much better than cold! can't dig when the ground's ice.

Do you need blueprints for the cistern?

It was so hot we didn't take the kids to the beach. We came home and let them play on water slide. In the shade it was in the 90s and the heat index has got to be in the 100s.

how deep does do you need it to be?

You know, above arm's reach...

It's supposed to be warmer today than yesterday. Yesterday hit 95. Woohoo. And I work outside. And there are trucks arriving to unload.

I'm too old for this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter