Right Now at WDW...

stopher1

DIS Veteran
Forgive me if there is already a thread like this here - but I haven't found it! Been having lots of fun with this over on the DLR pages, and I thought it would be just as fun here too. Since there's so much to do at WDW, and the resort is so large, surely you can add something happening right now... I'll start with a few, then it's your turn to add something...

Right now at WDW...

...someone is enjoying a Mickey Mouse ice cream bar...

...someone is watching the ceiling and portraits stretch in the HM...

...someone is being transformed into a princess at BBB...

Your turn! :)

someone is meeting mickey for the first time

someone is eating flametree barbeque while watching the turtles

someone is holding their breath as they step into the elevator at the Hollywood Tower Hotel

Someone is eating Figaro Fries while people watching

Someone is enjoying a Dole Whip float for the first time

Someone is seeing the backside of water.

someone is nervously listening to screams while que'd for Space Mountain

someone is sleeping on Spaceship Earth

someone is wishing they could get 'it's a small world after all....it's a small world after all' out of their head.

...someone is getting off the bus, headed to the security checkpoint at DHS, ready to try and be first in line for ToT...

--Someone is watching the train pull into the train station hearing the whistles blow.

--Someone is walking down Mainstreet for the first time.

--Someone is buying their very first Mickey/Minnie balloon.

Rachel:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Someone is listening to the corny jokes on the Jungle Cruise Ride

Someone is waiting in line for the Peter Pan ride, hearing "Up We Go" or "Here We Go" over and over.

Someone is swimming in the computer pool at Pop Century.

Someone is making a wish in Cinderella's wishing well.

Someone is taking their little on "It's a Small World" for the 5th time.

Someone is taking a nap snuggling with a new stuffed mickey mouse.

Someone is

*reaching out to touch the 3'D diamonds in Philharmonic

*Looking at the "See ya real Soon" sign in thier rear view mirror and trying not to cry!

...someone is riding the bus back to their resort to catch some zzzz's for another fun day tomorrow...

...someone is waiting for someone else to finish shopping but enjoying the view down Main St. USA at night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter