rides

Minnie Much

Mouseketeer
you all know my favorite rides at dlrp, but what is everybody elses, and why?!
I know the survey has just come out but it doesnt say who liked what!!!! :teeth:
Minnie Much :banana:

Thanks steve!!!!!! I know that you have just spent ages working on the survey but i'd really like to know why people like each ride!!!!! :goodvibes
Minnie Much!!! ::MinnieMo

This isn't my absolute favourite, but the Rail Road is always the very first ride we go on. It's become "tradition" now and we HAVE to go on this before we do anything else.
Studios
I have to say, I love Rock n Roller C. I love the studio where we "meet" the band, I love Aerosmith and I love their music. My adrenalin is really pumping while I'm in the queue and the music hypes me up even more. By the time I get on the coaster I'm dying for the thrill of the 0-60mph. Of course the fact that I'm petrified makes the whole experience an even bigger thrill.

Disneyland
Phantom Manor is a big favourite. I love entering the house, especially when the CM really gets into character and scares the **** out of us. The house really feels haunted and I actually get scared on this ride.

I love all the rest of the rides and attractions equally, they give me a happy feeling inside and make me feel giddy with happiness!

I love It's a Small World. :cloud9:
It's just so magical :wizard: even though it's one of the older rides I think people of all ages and all nationalities can find something that touches their inner child on their boat ride. It also has a really catchy tune !!
Plus when we went this year my little girl who is three was so overawed by it I nearly cried.

I have to say that my favourite is IASW. It is that concept of globalism. All the nations are represented and the costumes are fabulous.
In the studios I like Rock and roller coaster. It is my favourite type of coaster as its dark and loops rather than 360 degrees. I just love the speed of it.

C&P from that other thread I linked to:

Pirates of the Caribbean - without a doubt. The animatronics are superb and the theming is wonderful. I also like that it's on a boat and for a thrill-avoider like myself, the two small drops are about the most I can take, so quite thrilling for me! I love the walk from the entrance to the ride, with the music and artifacts on the way - the heat also rises as you get closer. They vary the lighting in the building and sometimes it's almost pitch black as you walk around the alleyways to the ride - great stuff. I adore the music - so much that I paid far too much money a few years ago to get the whole album imported from America - has some great music, including A Parrot's Life For Me which is trés funny. It was my favourite ride in Tokyo and has always been may favourite ride in Paris - I love the film too and love looking for ride bits in the film, of which there are lots.

Other favourites:

Phantom Manor - much better since the referb last Spring. More great music and brilliant effects - the ball room is spectacular and when the ride enters the 'realm of the undead' it's great fun.

Star Tours - being a huge Star Wars fan this ride is always going to rate highly, it could do with a major update though, Star Tours 2 is debuting in America in 2007, hopefully Paris will be next. Was better when the post-ride area wasn't a video games arcade.

Studio Tram Tour Ride - how awesome is Catastrophe Canyon? Even though I know what's coming I always marvel at the earthquake, exposion and floods. As a fan of Dinotopia it's always nice to see the gateway to waterfall City - a Dinosaur or two would be nice though. The Reign of Fire set which sees the fire from the Dragon is actually the set used when they filmed it - another fave film of mine, though few others apparently!

Tarzan - The Encounter - it's my favourite Disney film so it's no surprise that I love this show. The music is fantastic and full of emotion, and the gymnastics on show are brilliant. We always go two or three times and that's one show that I do miss at Christmas.

There are tons I love - Lion King, Cinémagique, Moteurs Action, Le Pays des Contes de Fées - I even love It's A Small World and we ride that a few times every visit! I can't wait to back there in December!

Favourite definately has to be Space Mountain De La Terre A La Lune, long will it live in my heart, since it was such a fantastic coaster and to me was the first time I ever experienced a roller coaster with a fantastic storyline that was taken from the book written by Jules verne,
but currently my Favourite has to be between Phantom Manor and Cinemagique, since they are both done fantastically well and also Phantom Manor is creepy yet fun, the cast members make the experience and has a fantastic storyline and Cinemagique since it's so nice to see some people went to the trouble and created an attraction that shows us through 100 years of movie magic or is it more I can never remember, still nice to see how they made it so magical considering a lot of the movies are not Disney, though in a way that's what I think makes it so great in it's own way. So yes I think I'm again on my own for loving Cinemagique.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter