• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rides with pictures

chris1212

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to know which rides take a picture while on? I thought I read SDMT had one, but didn't see it when we rode.

Just wanted to know which rides take a picture while on? I thought I read SDMT had one, but didn't see it when we rode.

We repeatedly saw the photo flash for SDMT as the train comes out of the tunnel into the open air portion of the ride as we waited for our reservation at BOG back in August.

Other rides with photo's - Splash Mtn, Space Mtn, Big Thunder Mtn, Buzz Lightyear, Test Track, Rockin Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror...

Mine train has one. Big thunder mountain does not. Mine train only has a photo for magic band memory maker guests. You can't buy that photo in the park as there's no preview wall or store.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We repeatedly saw the photo flash for SDMT as the train comes out of the tunnel into the open air portion of the ride as we waited for our reservation at BOG back in August.

Other rides with photo's - Splash Mtn, Space Mtn, Big Thunder Mtn, Buzz Lightyear, Test Track, Rockin Roller Coaster, Tower of Terror...

Does EE have a photo too? I seem to recall the flash at the big hill. Although no photos showed up on my account like with the other rides through the Magic Band.

Mine train has one. Big thunder mountain does not. Mine train only has a photo for magic band memory maker guests. You can't buy that photo in the park as there's no preview wall or store.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We didn't have Memory Maker and the photo and video from the Mine Train were on my account anyway.

If you have Memory Maker, you'll find both still photos and videos from your rides on SDMT. No need to scan anything..the ride reads your band while you're on the ride.

Tower of Terror also has stills and video.

Does EE have a photo too? I seem to recall the flash at the big hill. Although no photos showed up on my account like with the other rides through the Magic Band.

Yes, EE has a photo. We didn't have to scan a MB or card - it showed up in our account just b/c of wearing magic bands. If yours didn't show up, and you're not that far away from your trip, you could try calling Disney to see if they can retrieve them if you have a general idea of the date/time/what you were wearing.

So 2 of the 3 of us rode SDMT today and no pictures showed up in our memory maker tonight. We have memory maker, but not magic bands. Would this be because I purchased memory maker but did not ride today? Our tickets are all linked so I assumed that was all we needed?

So 2 of the 3 of us rode SDMT today and no pictures showed up in our memory maker tonight. We have memory maker, but not magic bands. Would this be because I purchased memory maker but did not ride today? Our tickets are all linked so I assumed that was all we needed?

For the SDMT photo, a MagicBand is necessary to link the photo to your account. There isn't a photo wall or photo kiosk - it links via a MB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter