• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rides with Characters

I have seen Goofy on the canoes a time or two. Mary Poppins and Bert were on the carousel one morning and that was fun to watch. I have seen Alice and Mad Hatter several times on the teacups. One night during the holidays, Santa Mickey was on Astro Obitor with a very lucky little boy. I have seen Mickey and Minnie both ride some of the Main Street U.S.A. vehicles, Mickey was on the double decker bus right AFTER we rode it last summer.

It seems to just be a luck thing. I have never lucked out, I know my kids would love that, dd in particular. But we have watched it happen several times at Disneyland and thats fun too. It just adds to the whole magic. And from my experience, it seems to happen at DL more than WDW. Although I did see Alice and Mad Hatter on the teacups at MK in December. Just the two of them. Mad Hatter was spinning poor Alice so fast my picture was too blurred to make out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter