Rides to Avoid with Bad Back?

Bryon&Tina

Earning My Ears
It's winter weather here in Oklahoma, meaning ice. Took a slip yesterday and kinda threw my back out a little :scared: . Can get around, but bumpy and jerky rides wouldn't be good. Are their any rides to definately avoid if you have a bad back?

Very bumpy and wrenching rides include

Dinosaur

Kilamanjaro Safari

Splash Mountain

Star Tours

A bit more smooth but still possible culprits

All Coasters

Test Track

Tower of Terror

Grand Prix raceway is okay as long as no one rear ends you.

I think you'd better wait until your back get well.. cus you'll miss all the great rides!!! lol

I thought Big Thunder Mountain Railroad was far worse than Dinosaur, and Dinosaur was pretty rough. Those are the stand outs for me.

Oh, and one or two of the rides on the Disney bus back to the resort, but you can't really help that. ;)

Oh boy, the one in AK called
'primeval whirl'

I don't know why I go on that thing! My back is not that bad but after I get off that ride thing my back is hurtin' big time.

Never again, but for those who like it, it will be more time for them!

Good luck, my friend! :goodvibes

Space Mountain really did a number on my lower back! Star Tours was rough too. I had no problems with RnR and Tot:)

Thanks! Still wondering if my perscription for muscle relaxants will get past the security, it's 4 years old. Not sure if they even really look at stuff like that, but take one of those and I should be fine

I was there a bit over a year ago, with herniated disk. I was pretty much a riderless tourist for that trip. My camera saw lots of action though. Best to go easy.

Toy Story Mania is a bit jerky too. Others may not agree, but my Dad has a bad back and all the spinning and jerking did a number on him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter