Earning My Ears
hello fellow disers:)
welcome to my new thread, rides that should be made that never have:thumbsup2

1. kingdom hearts coaster:thumbsup2

2. bolt ride!!:banana::banana::banana:

and many many many more:banana:

post what u think should be made here:)

have fun!

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

Here is my Wish List!

1) A Villian Ride - :eek:It would be a more grown up version thrill ride using new technology along the lines of Universal's Mummy ride but with that touch of Disney to make it incredible multi-sensory ride

2) Incredibles Ride - popcorn::a ride through attraction with a good vs evil plotline where Incredibles win in the end, of course!

3) World Showcase Rides! :boat:We are definitely in need for an injection of rides in World Showcase. I am not sure which countries may have room for them, but they should have more rides that immerse you in there 'world' (Asian dragon themed ride through the native terrain or underground England experience)

4) :lovestrucMy all time favorite story growing up with Lady and the Tramp so I would love to see more representation of that story somewhere besides a restaurant. I don't know what it would be though?

5) HS could definitely use some 4D attractions based on WD movies too!

3) World Showcase Rides! :boat:We are definitely in need for an injection of rides in World Showcase. I am not sure which countries may have room for them, but they should have more rides that immerse you in there 'world' (Asian dragon themed ride through the native terrain or underground England experience)

I agree. I know that in the initial plans japan was supposed to have a Mt. Fugi ride but the sponsor(Kodak i believe) didn't want the name of a competitor in the ride.

Also, every time I watch Monsters Inc. I think that there should be a roller coaster ride based on the scene where Mike and Sulley are riding on the doors trying to get boo back to her door.
Finally they need to add something for Hercules and the Incredibles(two great movies that are rare to see in the parks) granted the Incredibles are in a couple parades but I think that they need more.

I would LOVE some sort of Superman coaster (a reference to the car style where riders lay on their stomachs, NOT that it needs to be Universal-like) themed after the scene in Aladdin where he and Abu escape from the Cave of Wonders! Or a coaster like the one Kronk and Yzma ride to get down to her secret lab.

Also, I think it would be cool to have a ride where it starts off as a dark ride when things start getting intense in the movie it was inspired by, it segues into a (mild) thrill ride. Using my personal favorite Disney movie for an example (but of course, it could work with any Disney movie with a good, strong villain, hero, and storyline): Start out on a nice leisurely ride through the streets of Paris, with Clopin and his puppet greeting us, then head through the cathedral doors to meet Quasi and the bells, hang out in the Festival where Frollo and Esmeralda meet for the first time, go into the part where Quasi and Esmeralda look down on the city from the bell tower, and make a quick drop down from the roofs to the street. Then, everything turns orange as we notice Frollo's gone psycho... and we take a turn for the AWESOME. We're trying to get away from the madman's clutches, he's got everybody locked up, we're twisting and turning everywhere fast trying to break free, finally we crash a door open and we're on top of the burning cathedral... and he's coming at us with a sword. Gargoyle breaks, bad guy gone, and the crowd carries their heroes (Quasi and us) back out to the loading dock.

And like I said, it doesn’t need to be HoND themed, I just love that movie XD

1) We need movies for any pavillion in World Showcase that doesn't have one already

2) Roger Rabbit's toontown, a dark ride whereby you're riding benny the cab, through toontown and can see all the different disney characters interacting with each other in unique combinations

3) Helter Skelter, seriously every single theme park in the UK has at least one including most travelling fairs, a theme park without one just seems wrong.

4) a 4D theatre attraction in DHS based on Pixar movies similar to Micky's phillamagic

5) A Disney museum, put it in DTD, not just a couplke of random exhibits in a waiting area, but a full musuem with Original storyboards, and items from Walt's life

A Nightmare Before Christmas ride for the Studios, based off this dark ride concept where guests rode in floating caskets through scenes from the movie.

A buyou Boat ride themed around Princess and the Frog.

A Phineas and Ferb themed 4D film in epcot (after Captain EO is done).

Up Sprit of Adventure blimp Simulator ride at the Animal Kingdom.

I agree. I know that in the initial plans japan was supposed to have a Mt. Fugi ride but the sponsor(Kodak i believe) didn't want the name of a competitor in the ride.

Also, every time I watch Monsters Inc. I think that there should be a roller coaster ride based on the scene where Mike and Sulley are riding on the doors trying to get boo back to her door.
Finally they need to add something for Hercules and the Incredibles(two great movies that are rare to see in the parks) granted the Incredibles are in a couple parades but I think that they need more.

my husband says the same thing!! the door ride would be very fun, kinda like a peter pan on speed!!

i agree to almost all of thoses:ccat::ccat::ccat: but the one thing i think they should make the most is a kingdom hearts ride. it whould be SOOOOOO awesome:woohoo:pixiedust::dancer::dancer::dancer:

National Treasure ride, like American themed maybe at the American Adventure in Epcot or Liberty Square at MK.

Indiana Jones should be the stunt show & the ride!

Cave of Wonders at Aladdin

The Lion King ride, somewhere in Animal Kingdom

Perhaps even Journey to the Center of the Earth (is that even by Disney??) It could be a water ride, sorry if its not Disney...

& I agree with the Villian ride, it would be great. The worst to the best villians in Disney history, trying to take over the ride, succeeding, then the audience would have to "overpower" them or something like that.

Anyway I like throwing out the ideas :)

NOOOOOOOOOOOO LOL NO MORE PHENEIUS AND FERB!!!!!! i frikn HATE how they keep shoveing that danged show down everyones throats!:crazy2::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious::furious: MAY CAPTION EO LIVE ON FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:and the princess in the frog.... oh my goodness ud never be able to ride it XP and th nightmare before Christmas idea... FRIKKN BRILLIENT! :chat::rainbow::jumping1:party: lol sorry for my poor grammer and spelling skillz. im not the best :P

I have always wished that Disney had the rights to Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory. A dark water ride going through all the scenes. Since Snow White is closed that would be a perfect place.

I want a WALL-E ride. Or they could incorporate him into mission spaces more kid friendly version!!

Now that Disney, owns Marvel, it would be amazing for them to add some super hero "thrill" rides!

In my humble opinion WDW should scrap Avatar and get their hands on the rights to the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the soon to be released Hobbit......the possiblities are endless

Just to clear things up, Disney can only make Disney or Pixar rides. My list:

Monsters Inc: I really want to ride on those doors.

Bugs Life Circus: I want to see Francis and the rollypolly bugs.

More for World Showcase: As someone pointed out they need at least one at each country, it would make it more appealing to some people. Very lacking in rides I like in Epcot.

Up: Baloons? C'mon it's a given.

That's all I can think of at the moment ;)

Idon't just want a dark ride I want a dark park - a park based on villains, it would be so much fun.

ineresting...... a dark park based after villans........... sounds EPIC:scratchin:jumping2::darth:

OH MY GOODNESS i just came up with the BEST IDEA EVER!!!:hyper::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::jumping1::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: what about another version of toon town that looks like the one in epic mickey pixiedust:pixiedust::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter