Rides, Slides, Eats & Meets Oct DISmeet Trip. 5/6-Ch 14 Closing Thoughts

Stopping by to say hello :wave: Have lots of catching up to do - lucky I enjoy reading. :thumbsup2

Happy May!! :goodvibes
(May 13 and a high of 65 in central NC? Hope this means a summer free of 100 degree days!!)

And right into Summer :faint: 90 today

I haven't been keeping up too well - going through some difficult times - but I have much to be thankful for.

I'm sorry you are going through some difficult times...I hope things get better soon. We miss you around here. :hug:

Hi Marv, I am back from my wonderful vacation - you may resume posting updates to this report now!! ;) Thanks for waiting for me to come back!! :goodvibes

Seriously, hope you are ok, sounds like you had a lot of things going on during the past weeks! That audit sounds stressful!

I know what you mean about work !!:scared1:I posted about my NIGHTMARE welcome Home day!!:rotfl2:I haven't had time to be on the Dis much !!I am going to print up the pix for the cruise memory books tomorrow and Carole is giving me a cd of her pix so I can then start my Cruise TR!!!

Rosie, your nightmare day was :scared1: for sure! Hopefully things have settled down some.

You can certainly be excused for not being on the DIS much right now. Just returning from your cruise and trying to get everything done from that trip before you leave on the next one that is right around the corner. :rolleyes2

Stopping by to say hello :wave: Have lots of catching up to do - lucky I enjoy reading. :thumbsup2

Happy May!! :goodvibes
(May 13 and a high of 65 in central NC? Hope this means a summer free of 100 degree days!!)
It is very cool here too!!! I went from high 80's to about 45 in a day!!!Brrrrr
And right into Summer :faint: 90 today
Warmed up here to , but not to 90!!!!!

Yes, it has been rather warm lately. :crazy2: Now we get a chance of severe storms moving through...........but at least it is supposed to be a little cooler!!! :scratchin

Hi Marv, I am back from my wonderful vacation - you may resume posting updates to this report now!! ;) Thanks for waiting for me to come back!! :goodvibes

Seriously, hope you are ok, sounds like you had a lot of things going on during the past weeks! That audit sounds stressful!
Marv waits for all of us to get back to do an update soo we all need to stay home for a month so he has NO excuse !!!:lmao::lmao:Glad you had a great vacation!!!

Rosie, your nightmare day was :scared1: for sure! Hopefully things have settled down some.

You can certainly be excused for not being on the DIS much right now. Just returning from your cruise and trying to get everything done from that trip before you leave on the next one that is right around the corner. :rolleyes2

Yes she is home now and looking AWFUL!!! Her poor face is a mess !!I have a pile of work on my desk to do and several case reviews , end of month stuff and ledgers all by May 29th!! I will be SUPER busy!!

Marv waits for all of us to get back to do an update soo we all need to stay home for a month so he has NO excuse !!!:lmao::lmao:Glad you had a great vacation!!!
Now that you two are back from your trips, I guess I need to get that next update done! :goodvibes And I better hurry or you'll be gone again Rosie! :eek:

Yes she is home now and looking AWFUL!!! Her poor face is a mess !!I have a pile of work on my desk to do and several case reviews , end of month stuff and ledgers all by May 29th!! I will be SUPER busy!!
So glad she is at least back home! :woohoo:

Sheesh Rosie, will you even have time to pack for the next trip??? :confused3

Now that you two are back from your trips, I guess I need to get that next update done! :goodvibes And I better hurry or you'll be gone again Rosie! :eek:

sooooo I hear an update is coming????? Like I am one to talk... :rolleyes1

So glad she is at least back home! :woohoo:

Sheesh Rosie, will you even have time to pack for the next trip??? :confused3

I have done the initial pack !!!:rotfl2: But I do leave in 12 days for Lake George !! The great thing about this trip is I have done it so many times it takes little planning !!! You would think I could do the same with Disney :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Would that be the Pot calling the kettle black !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

I have done the initial pack !!!:rotfl2: But I do leave in 12 days for Lake George !! The great thing about this trip is I have done it so many times it takes little planning !!! You would think I could do the same with Disney :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Would that be the Pot calling the kettle black !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Well, now that you two have pushed me past the top of a new page, I guess I have a while.................... :rolleyes1

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post much lately! It has been crazy at work with a huge audit going on, and this past weekend I had on call duty and my pager seemed to go off constantly, night and day. With very little sleep on top of a huge computer audit, it is hard to get motivated to sit in front of a computer at home and try to post an update, much less get caught up on all the threads I am woefully behind on! Not much longer I hope......... :confused3

Thanks for stopping by Tammie! I totally understand the busy schedules and "going through difficult times." I think there is a little of that going on for a lot of people right now!

Hope everything is all better for you soon!!! :goodvibes

Thanks, Marv! My DISfriends are such a supportive fun group - it's just great to "know" you!

Ugh! Sounds like work is keeping you really busy - it helps me stay a little less behind at least!:goodvibes

My trip is already planned and I am ALMOST done packing. The kids are at a wedding tonight so I get a night off. :lmao::lmao:
Well if anybody on the DIS deserves a night off......

it would be Rosie!!! :rotfl2:

Thanks, Marv! My DISfriends are such a supportive fun group - it's just great to "know" you!

Ugh! Sounds like work is keeping you really busy - it helps me stay a little less behind at least!:goodvibes
Tammie, it is great to "know" you also! :hug: DISfriends are some of the best you can have for sure! :goodvibes

Work, and life, are hit and miss right now...........but at least it helps you keep up. :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Not me - I opened the door for you to post an update at the top. :snooty:

You try and do something nice around here............ :laughing:

::yes:: :lmao:

uh oh.... :lmao:
:stir:

Well, now that you two have pushed me past the top of a new page, I guess I have a while.................... :rolleyes1

Doesn't he sound like Glenn, except Glenn actually does updates !!!:rotfl2:

Always an excuse. :rolleyes1

You are soooo right Kathy!!!::yes::

Don't you have a trip and a wedding to plan for troublemaker??? :confused3

;)

Can't take the truth ????:rotfl2:

My trip is already planned and I am ALMOST done packing. The kids are at a wedding tonight so I get a night off. :lmao::lmao:

See we are organised !!;):goodvibes:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter